Let's Chat!
That is.. concerning 
Lucky you Julia!

Lucky you Julia!
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidlerβββββββββ"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey DunnβββββββββββββββββββββRoadhouse Radio
Let's Chat!
Gosh Iβm jealous I wanna come live wherever u are (not in a creepy way I just hate where I live)Julia Evans wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:20I'm in one of the safest cities in the worldMaximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:13I am genuinely so happy to be living in a decently safe city
Let's Chat!
it is I am concerned for myself (im legit sitting under a bench bc there are some interesting ppl nearby)
Last edited by Jay Valkyrie on 3 Mar 2026, 10:28, edited 1 time in total.
Let's Chat!
lolJay Valkyrie wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:23Gosh Iβm jealous I wanna come live wherever u are (not in a creepy way I just hate where I live)Julia Evans wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:20I'm in one of the safest cities in the worldMaximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:13I am genuinely so happy to be living in a decently safe city
Let's Chat!
mbbb i keep forgetting abt thatttt i'll delete it, I should ask to move....Julia Evans wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:25lolJay Valkyrie wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:23Gosh Iβm jealous I wanna come live wherever u are (not in a creepy way I just hate where I live)Julia Evans wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:20I'm in one of the safest cities in the worldMaximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:13I am genuinely so happy to be living in a decently safe city
You should ask ur parents to move Also, pls don't double post
Let's Chat!
Its fine!Jay Valkyrie wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:26mbbb i keep forgetting abt thatttt i'll delete it, I should ask to move....Julia Evans wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:25lolJay Valkyrie wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:23Gosh Iβm jealous I wanna come live wherever u are (not in a creepy way I just hate where I live)Julia Evans wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:20I'm in one of the safest cities in the worldMaximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:13I am genuinely so happy to be living in a decently safe city
You should ask ur parents to move Also, pls don't double post
Yeah! Top ten safest cities β
I hear Dubai is nice... so is Trondheim... Wow! UAE is rlly safe!1. Abu Dhabiβ 88.5
2. Ajmanβ 85.3
3. Dohaβ 84.3
4. Dubaiβ 83.9
5. Ras al-Khaimahβ 83.8
6. Sharjahβ 83.8
7. Taipeiβ 81.2
8. Muscatβ 81.2
9. The Hagueβ 79.5
10. Trondheimβ 79.4
Let's Chat!
OH I WENT TO DUBAI!Julia Evans wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:28Its fine!Jay Valkyrie wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:26mbbb i keep forgetting abt thatttt i'll delete it, I should ask to move....Julia Evans wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:25lolJay Valkyrie wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:23Gosh Iβm jealous I wanna come live wherever u are (not in a creepy way I just hate where I live)You should ask ur parents to move Also, pls don't double post
Yeah! Top ten safest cities βI hear Dubai is nice... so is Trondheim... Wow! UAE is rlly safe!1. Abu Dhabiβ 88.5
2. Ajmanβ 85.3
3. Dohaβ 84.3
4. Dubaiβ 83.9
5. Ras al-Khaimahβ 83.8
6. Sharjahβ 83.8
7. Taipeiβ 81.2
8. Muscatβ 81.2
9. The Hagueβ 79.5
10. Trondheimβ 79.4
Let's Chat!
SAME! Did u like it? do u wanna vote for RP Of The Month?Jay Valkyrie wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:29OH I WENT TO DUBAI!Julia Evans wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:28Its fine!Jay Valkyrie wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:26mbbb i keep forgetting abt thatttt i'll delete it, I should ask to move....Julia Evans wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:25lolJay Valkyrie wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:23
Gosh Iβm jealous I wanna come live wherever u are (not in a creepy way I just hate where I live)You should ask ur parents to move Also, pls don't double post
Yeah! Top ten safest cities βI hear Dubai is nice... so is Trondheim... Wow! UAE is rlly safe!1. Abu Dhabiβ 88.5
2. Ajmanβ 85.3
3. Dohaβ 84.3
4. Dubaiβ 83.9
5. Ras al-Khaimahβ 83.8
6. Sharjahβ 83.8
7. Taipeiβ 81.2
8. Muscatβ 81.2
9. The Hagueβ 79.5
10. Trondheimβ 79.4
Let's Chat!
Oh wow, my city is on that list as well. That was unexpected!
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidlerβββββββββ"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey DunnβββββββββββββββββββββRoadhouse Radio
Let's Chat!
Nice! So is mineMaximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:35 Oh wow, my city is on that list as well. That was unexpected!
Would someone like to vote for RP Of The Month?
β 88.5
β 84.3
β 81.2
β 81.2
β 79.5
β 79.4