OOC Let's Chat!

That is.. concerning πŸ˜…

Lucky you Julia!

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidlerβ€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunnβ€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:20
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:13 πŸ˜… I am genuinely so happy to be living in a decently safe city
I'm in one of the safest cities in the world
Gosh I’m jealous I wanna come live wherever u are (not in a creepy way I just hate where I live)

OOC Let's Chat!
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:21 That is.. concerning πŸ˜…

Lucky you Julia!
it is I am concerned for myself (im legit sitting under a bench bc there are some interesting ppl nearby)
Last edited by Jay Valkyrie on 3 Mar 2026, 10:28, edited 1 time in total.

OOC Let's Chat!
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:23
Julia Evans wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:20
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:13 πŸ˜… I am genuinely so happy to be living in a decently safe city
I'm in one of the safest cities in the world
Gosh I’m jealous I wanna come live wherever u are (not in a creepy way I just hate where I live)
lol :lol: You should ask ur parents to move Also, pls don't double post

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:25
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:23
Julia Evans wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:20
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:13 πŸ˜… I am genuinely so happy to be living in a decently safe city
I'm in one of the safest cities in the world
Gosh I’m jealous I wanna come live wherever u are (not in a creepy way I just hate where I live)
lol :lol: You should ask ur parents to move Also, pls don't double post
mbbb i keep forgetting abt thatttt i'll delete it, I should ask to move....

OOC Let's Chat!
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:26
Julia Evans wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:25
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:23
Julia Evans wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:20
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:13 πŸ˜… I am genuinely so happy to be living in a decently safe city
I'm in one of the safest cities in the world
Gosh I’m jealous I wanna come live wherever u are (not in a creepy way I just hate where I live)
lol :lol: You should ask ur parents to move Also, pls don't double post
mbbb i keep forgetting abt thatttt i'll delete it, I should ask to move....
Its fine!

Yeah! Top ten safest cities –
1. Abu Dhabi πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ͺ– 88.5
2. Ajman πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ͺ– 85.3
3. Doha πŸ‡ΆπŸ‡¦β€“ 84.3
4. Dubai πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ͺ– 83.9
5. Ras al-Khaimah πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ͺ – 83.8
6. Sharjah πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ͺ – 83.8
7. Taipei πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡Ό – 81.2
8. Muscat πŸ‡΄πŸ‡² – 81.2
9. The Hague πŸ‡³πŸ‡± – 79.5
10. Trondheim πŸ‡³πŸ‡΄ – 79.4
I hear Dubai is nice... so is Trondheim... Wow! UAE is rlly safe!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:28
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:26
Julia Evans wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:25
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:23
Julia Evans wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:20

I'm in one of the safest cities in the world
Gosh I’m jealous I wanna come live wherever u are (not in a creepy way I just hate where I live)
lol :lol: You should ask ur parents to move Also, pls don't double post
mbbb i keep forgetting abt thatttt i'll delete it, I should ask to move....
Its fine!

Yeah! Top ten safest cities –
1. Abu Dhabi πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ͺ– 88.5
2. Ajman πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ͺ– 85.3
3. Doha πŸ‡ΆπŸ‡¦β€“ 84.3
4. Dubai πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ͺ– 83.9
5. Ras al-Khaimah πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ͺ – 83.8
6. Sharjah πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ͺ – 83.8
7. Taipei πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡Ό – 81.2
8. Muscat πŸ‡΄πŸ‡² – 81.2
9. The Hague πŸ‡³πŸ‡± – 79.5
10. Trondheim πŸ‡³πŸ‡΄ – 79.4
I hear Dubai is nice... so is Trondheim... Wow! UAE is rlly safe!
OH I WENT TO DUBAI!

OOC Let's Chat!
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:29
Julia Evans wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:28
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:26
Julia Evans wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:25
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:23

Gosh I’m jealous I wanna come live wherever u are (not in a creepy way I just hate where I live)
lol :lol: You should ask ur parents to move Also, pls don't double post
mbbb i keep forgetting abt thatttt i'll delete it, I should ask to move....
Its fine!

Yeah! Top ten safest cities –
1. Abu Dhabi πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ͺ– 88.5
2. Ajman πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ͺ– 85.3
3. Doha πŸ‡ΆπŸ‡¦β€“ 84.3
4. Dubai πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ͺ– 83.9
5. Ras al-Khaimah πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ͺ – 83.8
6. Sharjah πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ͺ – 83.8
7. Taipei πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡Ό – 81.2
8. Muscat πŸ‡΄πŸ‡² – 81.2
9. The Hague πŸ‡³πŸ‡± – 79.5
10. Trondheim πŸ‡³πŸ‡΄ – 79.4
I hear Dubai is nice... so is Trondheim... Wow! UAE is rlly safe!
OH I WENT TO DUBAI!
SAME! Did u like it? do u wanna vote for RP Of The Month?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Oh wow, my city is on that list as well. That was unexpected!

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidlerβ€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunnβ€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:35 Oh wow, my city is on that list as well. That was unexpected!
Nice! So is mine :grin:



Would someone like to vote for RP Of The Month?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency