Let's Chat!
LOVE YOURS!!!!!!!!111Bree Grey wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 16:28Omg I didn't recognize you! Love the new pfp! Super cute!Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 16:18TYSM YOOURS IS SLAY TOOFlame Afterglow wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 16:17Thanks Elowin love the new PFP!Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 16:17Flame Afterglow wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 16:16 I want to make an INPC that is my age but by the time I can That character won't be able to be the same age as me!I was gonna make it one of my friends from my past!
![]()
Hiiii
Let's Chat!
Was that a BREE I saw?!
Let's Chat!
What do you mean by same age as you.
There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.
Let's Chat!
hello professer!!
Hiiii
Let's Chat!
Two Professors here in the same day
Let's Chat!
wow
Hiiii
Let's Chat!
tysm i love yours too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hiiii
Let's Chat!
Maybe!
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |