OOC Let's Chat!

Bree Grey wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 16:28
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 16:18
Flame Afterglow wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 16:17
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 16:17
Flame Afterglow wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 16:16 I want to make an INPC that is my age but by the time I can That character won't be able to be the same age as me! :cry2: I was gonna make it one of my friends from my past!
:'(
Thanks Elowin love the new PFP!
TYSM YOOURS IS SLAY TOO
Omg I didn't recognize you! Love the new pfp! Super cute!
LOVE YOURS!!!!!!!!111

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Was that a BREE I saw?!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
What do you mean by same age as you.

There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.

OOC Let's Chat!
Solomon Lear wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 16:39 What do you mean by same age as you.
hello professer!!

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Solomon Lear wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 16:39 What do you mean by same age as you.
Two Professors here in the same day :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 16:41
Solomon Lear wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 16:39 What do you mean by same age as you.
Two Professors here in the same day :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:
wow

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
I love your new PFP Elowin!

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 16:42 I love your new PFP Elowin!
tysm i love yours too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 16:38 Was that a BREE I saw?!
Maybe! :decayed:

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
BREE!!!

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿