Let's Chat!
flipping is fun :]
I PROTECT THE FAMILY
iNPC account of Sage Willows
iNPC account of Sage Willows
Let's Chat!
I thimk I'm going to watch Shrek instead of X-Men
Let's Chat!
SHREK!
Let's Chat!
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
no complaint thereEden Lorenz-Alves wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 00:41flipping is fun :]
flips
Let's Chat!
*dances*
So nice to be caught up on Emmi replies!
So nice to be caught up on Emmi replies!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
good job!
I was writing an article for the weekly word as backup in the case something happens
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Ooo!Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 02:34good job!
I was writing an article for the weekly word as backup in the case something happens![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
It was quiet because I had used the last hour to actually get into an RP.