OOC Let's Chat!

Jay Valkyrie wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 00:10
Eden Lorenz-Alves wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 23:00 *flips*
why are you flipping?
flipping is fun :]

I PROTECT THE FAMILY
iNPC account of Sage Willows

OOC Let's Chat!
I thimk I'm going to watch Shrek instead of X-Men

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
SHREK!

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
chat's been so quiet lately

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
:P

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Eden Lorenz-Alves wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 00:41
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 00:10
Eden Lorenz-Alves wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 23:00 *flips*
why are you flipping?
flipping is fun :]
no complaint there
flips

OOC Let's Chat!
*dances*

So nice to be caught up on Emmi replies! ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 02:24 *dances*

So nice to be caught up on Emmi replies! ^^
good job!

I was writing an article for the weekly word as backup in the case something happens :)

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 02:34
Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 02:24 *dances*

So nice to be caught up on Emmi replies! ^^
good job!

I was writing an article for the weekly word as backup in the case something happens :)
Ooo! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
It was quiet because I had used the last hour to actually get into an RP.

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu