OOC Let's Chat!

Simon Kincaid wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 21:39
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 21:38 Helpp I'm having too many ideas
make a timeline and see if you can fit a lot of them in
Good idea


i tried alligator today and I need to confirm that it's like chicken just a bit Chewier

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 19:59
Simon Kincaid wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 19:54
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 19:41 Thanks, Lear!
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Hiiii Avery!!!
*tacklesnugs Lily!*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
*flips*

I PROTECT THE FAMILY
iNPC account of Sage Willows

OOC Let's Chat!
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 18:38
Taiki Ishii wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 18:36 *Still confused from Lex*
… to be honest I read your name as Takis from the start, but that might just be me not knowing how to read xD
Real


---
I sleeby

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 23:51
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 18:38
Taiki Ishii wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 18:36 *Still confused from Lex*
… to be honest I read your name as Takis from the start, but that might just be me not knowing how to read xD
Real


---
I sleeby
Eepy Vlad

im having a mini movie night with myself!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
I ended up deciding I'm going to rewrite what I intially wrote, i'll try to do this by tommorow, Tuesday at the latest! @Evelynn Depicio
--
I did a summary of February's Weekly Word bts.
--
I am now working in docs

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm working in docs and doing my history hw at the same time. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Eden Lorenz-Alves wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 23:00 *flips*
why are you flipping?

OOC Let's Chat!
*Joins the flipping*

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu