OOC Let's Chat!

*le gasp* Simon!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 21:27 How are youuuuu :eyes:
I’m been doing okay, currently deciding what to do lol. how’s you?

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 21:28 *le gasp* Simon!
hi hi!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 21:30
Emiline Hunter wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 21:27 How are youuuuu :eyes:
I’m been doing okay, currently deciding what to do lol. how’s you?
Trying to get on top of starters and replies and IMOG
Simon Kincaid wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 21:32
Emiline Hunter wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 21:28 *le gasp* Simon!
hi hi!
I'll write the figuring everything out thread soon!
Last edited by Emiline Hunter on 1 Mar 2026, 21:36, edited 1 time in total.

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 21:36
Brookline Quinn wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 21:30
Emiline Hunter wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 21:27 How are youuuuu :eyes:
I’m been doing okay, currently deciding what to do lol. how’s you?
Trying to get on top of starters and replies and IMOG
oooh give me a starter

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 21:36
Emiline Hunter wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 21:36
Brookline Quinn wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 21:30
Emiline Hunter wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 21:27 How are youuuuu :eyes:
I’m been doing okay, currently deciding what to do lol. how’s you?
Trying to get on top of starters and replies and IMOG
oooh give me a starter
Haha........ Maybeeeeeee (is summer sadness thread finished?)
Last edited by Emiline Hunter on 1 Mar 2026, 21:40, edited 1 time in total.

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Helpp I'm having too many ideas

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 21:38 Helpp I'm having too many ideas
make a timeline and see if you can fit a lot of them in

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 21:39
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 21:38 Helpp I'm having too many ideas
make a timeline and see if you can fit a lot of them in
Your starter is going to be based off this thread with Kait <3

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm hungry.

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."