OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 20:45
Reducio
quote="Emiline Hunter" post_id=1517867 time=1772397807 user_id=52364]
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 20:42
Emiline Hunter wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 20:34
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 20:27 Are you newish on here?


Hi, Emiline! How are you?
I'm good- need to get out my IMGO post thoughhhh!
uhm......IMGO?

Hi, @Kyra Banuelos

@Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler (damnnnnnn long) Well welcome! I'm Lily a long time member of h.io going on 4 years. If you have any questions feel free to owl me anytime! I will say i, not on a lot
International Magical olympic games Here
That's new! is this the first year for it

I think soooooo But just check all the threads around Koldovstoretz

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
So Lotus is a half-blood and he knows some muggle stuff because for just a little bit he was raised as a muggle for a short time So that does make some sense

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Zzzzz

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
very quiet on here today/tonight

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Well im off guys. Talk to you all later

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews

OOC Let's Chat!
hii all

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Brook!
Bye Lily!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
emi! hello 👋

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
How are youuuuu :eyes:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
I need to write some replies but I also want some new rps

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)