Let's Chat!
Noticed a lot of people talking about countries and stuff, so made a place for people's bucket list! XXX
Let's Chat!
yo ;-; is bro me in another outfitCirrus Mooney wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 11:45Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 11:43 I think history is the onyl reason I can agree with me being a nerd. The rest.. math and stuff.. noooo ;-;
Exactly!! In school, i get full marks and first in subject for stuff like history and literature, but then a whopping 9/25 for math… i promise it’s not me, it’s the CONTENT.
Cause how the heck do they manage to find a way to complicate the simplest things. Like they could make counting difficult by giving pattern recognition a formula![]()
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 11:46yo ;-; is bro me in another outfitCirrus Mooney wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 11:45Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 11:43 I think history is the onyl reason I can agree with me being a nerd. The rest.. math and stuff.. noooo ;-;
Exactly!! In school, i get full marks and first in subject for stuff like history and literature, but then a whopping 9/25 for math… i promise it’s not me, it’s the CONTENT.
Cause how the heck do they manage to find a way to complicate the simplest things. Like they could make counting difficult by giving pattern recognition a formula![]()
Lol might be
iNPC: Kullervo Ikonen
Let's Chat!
Tbh my partner is a history nerd and so am I but their thing is weapons
Let's Chat!
Scotland is still really big ;-;Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 11:38yeah but scotland is!!! were are you from????????????Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 11:35NUH UHElowin Prankhurst wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:53wait.... JOSEE ARE YOU FROM SCOTLAND????well, technically my character is Scottish
Man I thought ya actually lived in a small country
UK ain't teeny at all lol
Brrr so sorry I don't wanna reveal here
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Woohoo!
Another good workshop today!
Another good workshop today!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Em!!
Is it da creative writing workshop?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
*nod nod!*
It was all about writing for performance and thinking about how to use body and stage as a means of storytelling
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
I was doing some hw, and got this question –
The problem is, I don't think I didHow did you demonstrate creativity and responsibility in this project?