Let's Chat!
Flammeeeee
and ELOWIN MCGLOWIN
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Thank youuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
NO PROBBBFlame Afterglow wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:01Thank youuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!
Hiiii
Let's Chat!
Is it Sunday for ya yet?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Hiiii
Let's Chat!
Sigh Sunday's ending for me alreadyElowin Prankhurst wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:05yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Its gonna be Monday againnnnnn
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Now I feel bad. For me it is 5:00 am on Sunday so I have a whole day ahead of me!Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:06Sigh Sunday's ending for me alreadyElowin Prankhurst wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:05yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss![]()
Its gonna be Monday againnnnnn
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
its 10am hereJoseph Sims wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:06Sigh Sunday's ending for me alreadyElowin Prankhurst wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:05yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss![]()
Its gonna be Monday againnnnnn
Hiiii
Let's Chat!
Hehe lucky yall
Any Sunday plans?
Any Sunday plans?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.