OOC Let's Chat!

Jay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 06:15
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:58
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:53
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:52
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:48

I haven't watched X-Men but my gf is really into it but i have read diary of a wimpy kid
I haven't finished reading doawk yet but I really like the X-Men mostly for Wolverine and a few other characters
I'll look into X-Men!
I'd recommend watching Wolverine Origins it's kinda the start of Wolverine plus its got Deadpool well he was Wade before the incident and obvi its timelines are different from the Deadpool movies and somewhere in the X men timeline it resets so that a different Deadpool has the origins Wolverine But yeah the timelines are kind of mixed up
I'll have a look! thx for the tips!
Also unrelated but do you have to put a photo on your trunk post?
I don't think so but u can if that's what you want bc people do but I didn't

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 06:18
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 06:15
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:58
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:53
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:52

I haven't finished reading doawk yet but I really like the X-Men mostly for Wolverine and a few other characters
I'll look into X-Men!
I'd recommend watching Wolverine Origins it's kinda the start of Wolverine plus its got Deadpool well he was Wade before the incident and obvi its timelines are different from the Deadpool movies and somewhere in the X men timeline it resets so that a different Deadpool has the origins Wolverine But yeah the timelines are kind of mixed up
I'll have a look! thx for the tips!
Also unrelated but do you have to put a photo on your trunk post?
I don't think so but u can if that's what you want bc people do but I didn't
Thanks! I have a glitch where its not letting me and also do you know how stats work? It says we start with set ones but i have no idea how did you do yours?

OOC Let's Chat!
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 06:21
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 06:18
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 06:15
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:58
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:53

I'll look into X-Men!
I'd recommend watching Wolverine Origins it's kinda the start of Wolverine plus its got Deadpool well he was Wade before the incident and obvi its timelines are different from the Deadpool movies and somewhere in the X men timeline it resets so that a different Deadpool has the origins Wolverine But yeah the timelines are kind of mixed up
I'll have a look! thx for the tips!
Also unrelated but do you have to put a photo on your trunk post?
I don't think so but u can if that's what you want bc people do but I didn't
Thanks! I have a glitch where its not letting me and also do you know how stats work? It says we start with set ones but i have no idea how did you do yours?
Well humans get 35?? I think and u just put them how ever you see fit but because i have a special Talent and i only get 30 um Here's the link to it This will explain it better And you're going to want to make a trunk post because the game master does it Because its For dueling, and a bunch of other stuff. So technically you comment on your ency post with what set stats you want and the game master will get too you

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning!

Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus

OOC Let's Chat!
Yup morning

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning!

⋆‧°𓏲ּ𝄢 Even quiet girls burn ⋆‧°𓏲ּ𝄢

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Sabrinaa :wow: how goes you?

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
hi

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Everyone!!!!!!!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 09:58 Morning Everyone!!!!!!!
love your sig!!

Hiiii