OOC Let's Chat!

Send back-up. Please. Ryu is moody, ๐Ÿ˜ญ

~ไธจไธ‚ๅ„ไธจไธจ ใ„’ๅ‚ไธจาœไธจ~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 18:37 Hiii!
Writing one reply then getting to Yurt one!

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Axel Brooks wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 18:38
Hazel Nelson wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 18:37 Hiii!
Writing one reply then getting to Yurt one!
Ooooo! Okay! :wow:

๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธ๐•ก ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 18:39
Axel Brooks wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 18:38
Hazel Nelson wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 18:37 Hiii!
Writing one reply then getting to Yurt one!
Ooooo! Okay! :wow:
:grin:

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 18:37 Send back-up. Please. Ryu is moody, ๐Ÿ˜ญ
*Speaks into walkie "Sending Backup"*

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 18:41
Taiki Ishii wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 18:37 Send back-up. Please. Ryu is moody, ๐Ÿ˜ญ
*Speaks into walkie "Sending Backup"*
I am doing everything to keep them from going off on their siblings at this point, TnT

~ไธจไธ‚ๅ„ไธจไธจ ใ„’ๅ‚ไธจาœไธจ~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Turns out I talk in my sleep

โ˜†"And the stars look very different today"โ˜† The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 18:42
Flame Afterglow wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 18:41
Taiki Ishii wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 18:37 Send back-up. Please. Ryu is moody, ๐Ÿ˜ญ
*Speaks into walkie "Sending Backup"*
I am doing everything to keep them from going off on their siblings at this point, TnT
My younger brother is a DEVIL in disguise

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 18:46 Turns out I talk in my sleep
:lol:

My parents say I do that sometimes. You should hear my brother. He talks a loootttt

๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธ๐•ก ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 18:54
Lotus Lively wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 18:46 Turns out I talk in my sleep
:lol:

My parents say I do that sometimes. You should hear my brother. He talks a loootttt
My sister moves so much in her sleep, its so funny

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter