Let's Chat!
Send back-up. Please. Ryu is moody,
Let's Chat!
Writing one reply then getting to Yurt one!
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
Ooooo! Okay!
๐ซ๐: โฌ๐โฏโฏ ๐ข๐โฏ๐
๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธ๐ก ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐|
Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 18:39Ooooo! Okay!![]()
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
*Speaks into walkie "Sending Backup"*
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
I am doing everything to keep them from going off on their siblings at this point, TnT
Let's Chat!
Turns out I talk in my sleep
Let's Chat!
My younger brother is a DEVIL in disguiseTaiki Ishii wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 18:42I am doing everything to keep them from going off on their siblings at this point, TnT
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
My parents say I do that sometimes. You should hear my brother. He talks a loootttt
๐ซ๐: โฌ๐โฏโฏ ๐ข๐โฏ๐
๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธ๐ก ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐|
Let's Chat!
My sister moves so much in her sleep, its so funnyHazel Nelson wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 18:54
My parents say I do that sometimes. You should hear my brother. He talks a loootttt
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter