Let's Chat!
LE GASP.a fellow rollerbladerFlame Afterglow wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 10:23I LOVE roller blading!!!!!!!!!!Joseph Sims wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:56Oooh funEmiline Hunter wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:50Yeppppp![]()
wanted ta do a parkrun this morning but had work to do :<
Gonna go rollerblading now though![]()
where dya rollerblade?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
On my driveway, in the park, playing road hockey, pretty much anywhere. Oh wait do you mean like Official places?Joseph Sims wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 10:25LE GASP.a fellow rollerbladerFlame Afterglow wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 10:23I LOVE roller blading!!!!!!!!!!Joseph Sims wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:56Oooh funwanted ta do a parkrun this morning but had work to do :<
Gonna go rollerblading now though![]()
where dya rollerblade?![]()
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
That sounds like an interesting poemJoseph Sims wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 10:22Heyy LaasyaaLaasya Manjunath wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:57Hiya Jose!Joseph Sims wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:56Oooh funwanted ta do a parkrun this morning but had work to do :<
Gonna go rollerblading now though![]()
I once wrote a poem about sparkly butterflies turning into toast![]()
Also, the last time I went rollerblading was when I was 10, and that did not end well
Let's Chat!
Oh I feel bad. At the end of last summer I was roller blading with my neighbour’s/ besties and I skated over a crack and fell down. I ripped a hole in the bottom of my gums and Had to get stitches in my mouth. I couldn’t eat French fries or Chocolate or ANYTHING good but I got to eat a lot of ice cream so that was good. Luckily I was wearing a helmet and didn’t bash my forehead in.Laasya Manjunath wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 10:29That sounds like an interesting poemJoseph Sims wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 10:22Heyy LaasyaaLaasya Manjunath wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:57Hiya Jose!Joseph Sims wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:56Oooh funwanted ta do a parkrun this morning but had work to do :<
Gonna go rollerblading now though![]()
I once wrote a poem about sparkly butterflies turning into toast![]()
Also, the last time I went rollerblading was when I was 10, and that did not end well![]()
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Hello guys, I'm stressed cause I just realized that I only have two months to learn two acts and I don't even get my lines on Tuesday
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
Good luck! You can do it!Olivia Williams wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 10:34 Hello guys, I'm stressed cause I just realized that I only have two months to learn two acts and I don't even get my lines on Tuesday
Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!
Let's Chat!
Thanks Cinder! We're doing West Side Story, ever heard of it?Cinder Blaze wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 10:50Good luck! You can do it!Olivia Williams wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 10:34 Hello guys, I'm stressed cause I just realized that I only have two months to learn two acts and I don't even get my lines on Tuesday
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
OMG! You’re so lucky! It’s amazing! Have you got a particular role in it?Olivia Williams wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 10:51Thanks Cinder! We're doing West Side Story, ever heard of it?Cinder Blaze wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 10:50Good luck! You can do it!Olivia Williams wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 10:34 Hello guys, I'm stressed cause I just realized that I only have two months to learn two acts and I don't even get my lines on Tuesday
Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!
Let's Chat!
I'm one of the guys in the Shark gang, though I wished to play a JetCinder Blaze wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 10:53OMG! You’re so lucky! It’s amazing! Have you got a particular role in it?Olivia Williams wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 10:51Thanks Cinder! We're doing West Side Story, ever heard of it?Cinder Blaze wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 10:50Good luck! You can do it!Olivia Williams wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 10:34 Hello guys, I'm stressed cause I just realized that I only have two months to learn two acts and I don't even get my lines on Tuesday
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
The way I read parkrun as parkour then saw rollerblading ;-;Joseph Sims wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 10:25LE GASP.a fellow rollerbladerFlame Afterglow wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 10:23I LOVE roller blading!!!!!!!!!!Joseph Sims wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:56Oooh funwanted ta do a parkrun this morning but had work to do :<
Gonna go rollerblading now though![]()
where dya rollerblade?![]()
and I could swear I felt my heart clench up for a second worrying about y'all lol
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark