Let's Chat!
Hiya Professor! (might do a homework for ya)
Let's Chat!
Aha I thought it was just me but realized it might be an everyone problem because I could access other sites just fine
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
I was reloading the downdetector and isitdownrightnow to see what was going onVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 23:17Aha I thought it was just me but realized it might be an everyone problem because I could access other sites just fine
Let's Chat!
Yep!! Had a bit of a wobble. Did the discord say anything?
Let's Chat!
the discord doesn't typically go down when the site does, if that's what you mean
Let's Chat!
Don't forget to practice your spells in your common room!
What have I gotten myself into?
Astronomy Professor |
| Student: Colin McCoire | iNPC: Cursa McCoire
Let's Chat!
⋆‧°𓏲ּ𝄢 Even quiet girls burn ⋆‧°𓏲ּ𝄢
Let's Chat!
oh right. duh. sorry ive got a really tired brain todaySage Willows wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 23:26the discord doesn't typically go down when the site does, if that's what you mean
Yes Professor!
If you have any questions, my owls are always open
Let's Chat!
Thank you Professor, very nice to meet you! Can't wait to start learning and discovering it all.Rigel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 23:14
Congratulations on making Hufflepuff, Miss Palmer! Welcome to Hogwarts!
⋆‧°𓏲ּ𝄢 Even quiet girls burn ⋆‧°𓏲ּ𝄢