Let's Chat!
HOW ARE YOUUU???????????? Can i owl you?
Let's Chat!
I'm gooooood! Of course!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
did the site just cut out for a bit, or just me?
Let's Chat!
Not just you^^
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio
Let's Chat!
SAME I WASGONNA SAY THAT TOO
"That's crap-puccino" Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6 |
Let's Chat!
really? Cos it said this for a while. Oh well, its back now 
Let's Chat!
Yeah, I got cut too. Harassed/j the boys(Taiki and Asterius) during it tho, lol
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Good to know others has experienced the same thing
⋆‧°𓏲ּ𝄢 Even quiet girls burn ⋆‧°𓏲ּ𝄢
Let's Chat!
OOOH!! Welcome to the siteeeeeeeee!!
Let's Chat!
Congratulations on making Hufflepuff, Miss Palmer! Welcome to Hogwarts!
What have I gotten myself into?
Astronomy Professor |
| Student: Colin McCoire | iNPC: Cursa McCoire
ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴅ ʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ’ꜱ