OOC Let's Chat!

Avery Gray wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 13:01
Julia Evans wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 12:46
Avery Gray wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 12:34
Julia Evans wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 12:08
Avery Gray wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 11:58 Morning guys!

Also, YES! Dyl will finally have more people to chat with! :lol: he’s pretty secluded and only really talks to Summer since Cyrus graduated, so a new person will be good for him!
I was thinking Dyl could interact with Em Emmeline, because they are both from Wales/England (People who could've gone to hogwarts)
Awesome! He really needs to meet more people from his neck of the woods since he only has Summer from England! :grin:
Yaaay! Em would be from england We could mention some connection to lia and av?
Sure! Dyl could have heard about her from his letters from Av, so that works!
Yaay! Just wait till march/april!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Heyy its my last exam, so I am finally FREEEEE!!!!!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 13:09
Avery Gray wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 13:01
Julia Evans wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 12:46
Avery Gray wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 12:34
Julia Evans wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 12:08

I was thinking Dyl could interact with Em Emmeline, because they are both from Wales/England (People who could've gone to hogwarts)
Awesome! He really needs to meet more people from his neck of the woods since he only has Summer from England! :grin:
Yaaay! Em would be from england We could mention some connection to lia and av?
Sure! Dyl could have heard about her from his letters from Av, so that works!
Yaay! Just wait till march/april!
Perfect! That gives me enough time to finish some threads and open threads again! :lol:


Ooo! Congrats Melissa!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 12:35 Npc talk? Oooh!
I neglect my Ilvermony boy sooooo much

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 13:24
Emiline Hunter wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 12:35 Npc talk? Oooh!
I neglect my Ilvermony boy sooooo much
Yikes! He has 22 posts only...


@Avery Gray Perfect! I'll let you know when I have my INPC

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 13:28
Simon Kincaid wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 13:24
Emiline Hunter wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 12:35 Npc talk? Oooh!
I neglect my Ilvermony boy sooooo much
Yikes! He has 22 posts only...


@Avery Gray Perfect! I'll let you know when I have my INPC
Ha, poor Miles! He does have a few more than that because he was created back when our iNPCs fell under our original character so some of my Simon posts are Miles's.

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Miles Thatcher...

Now that's a name I haven't heard in so long...

:grin:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Simon! Hi Emmi!

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Guys I have a Spanish test coming up soon, wish me luck!(rhetorical, you don't actually have to wish me luck)!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 13:34 Guys I have a Spanish test coming up soon, wish me luck!(rhetorical, you don't actually have to wish me luck)!
GOOOOOOOOOOOOD LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK ROSALYN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :grin:

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.