Let's Chat!
@Lex KervickJulia Evans wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:35Ohhhh Lex who?Flame Afterglow wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:34He’s the one with the same time zone as me we thinkJulia Evans wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:33Hi Laasya! Hru?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:30Hiya Jules!Julia Evans wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:26
I definitely found people in the sme time
Laasya and Lily are about 1 hour ahead of me, so are other people (tho i didn't find anyone in the same timezone as me...)
@Flame Afterglow Lex?
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Ohhh okFlame Afterglow wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:36@Lex KervickJulia Evans wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:35Ohhhh Lex who?Flame Afterglow wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:34He’s the one with the same time zone as me we think
Let's Chat!
Guys, I need advice – For my INPC, how is this hair color and style?
Let's Chat!
It looks so pretty! I think my idea for my inpc changed againJulia Evans wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 11:21 Guys, I need advice – For my INPC, how is this hair color and style?
![]()
Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 11:22It looks so pretty! I think my idea for my inpc changed againJulia Evans wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 11:21 Guys, I need advice – For my INPC, how is this hair color and style?
![]()
![]()
Let's Chat!
A boy or girl that goes to……..… ILVERMORNYJulia Evans wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 11:32Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 11:22It looks so pretty! I think my idea for my inpc changed againJulia Evans wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 11:21 Guys, I need advice – For my INPC, how is this hair color and style?
![]()
![]()
What is it now???
Let's Chat!
YAAAAY! They can interact with Em! short for emmelineLaasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 11:34A boy or girl that goes to……..… ILVERMORNYJulia Evans wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 11:32Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 11:22It looks so pretty! I think my idea for my inpc changed againJulia Evans wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 11:21 Guys, I need advice – For my INPC, how is this hair color and style?
![]()
![]()
What is it now???
Let's Chat!
Morning guys!
Also, YES! Dyl will finally have more people to chat with!
he’s pretty secluded and only really talks to Summer since Cyrus graduated, so a new person will be good for him!
Also, YES! Dyl will finally have more people to chat with!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Morning!Avery Gray wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 11:58 Morning guys!
Also, YES! Dyl will finally have more people to chat with!he’s pretty secluded and only really talks to Summer since Cyrus graduated, so a new person will be good for him!
Also Dyl might have to wait until May I’m afraid, cause that’s when I would have been on this sight for 6 months