Let's Chat!
Yaay! Just wait till march/april!Avery Gray wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 13:01Sure! Dyl could have heard about her from his letters from Av, so that works!Julia Evans wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 12:46Yaaay! Em would be from england We could mention some connection to lia and av?Avery Gray wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 12:34Awesome! He really needs to meet more people from his neck of the woods since he only has Summer from England!Julia Evans wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 12:08I was thinking Dyl could interact with Em Emmeline, because they are both from Wales/England (People who could've gone to hogwarts)Avery Gray wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 11:58 Morning guys!
Also, YES! Dyl will finally have more people to chat with!he’s pretty secluded and only really talks to Summer since Cyrus graduated, so a new person will be good for him!
![]()
Let's Chat!
Heyy its my last exam, so I am finally FREEEEE!!!!!
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Perfect! That gives me enough time to finish some threads and open threads again!Julia Evans wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 13:09Yaay! Just wait till march/april!Avery Gray wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 13:01Sure! Dyl could have heard about her from his letters from Av, so that works!Julia Evans wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 12:46Yaaay! Em would be from england We could mention some connection to lia and av?Avery Gray wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 12:34Awesome! He really needs to meet more people from his neck of the woods since he only has Summer from England!Julia Evans wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 12:08
I was thinking Dyl could interact with Em Emmeline, because they are both from Wales/England (People who could've gone to hogwarts)![]()
Ooo! Congrats Melissa!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
I neglect my Ilvermony boy sooooo much
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
Yikes! He has 22 posts only...
@Avery Gray Perfect! I'll let you know when I have my INPC
Let's Chat!
Ha, poor Miles! He does have a few more than that because he was created back when our iNPCs fell under our original character so some of my Simon posts are Miles's.Julia Evans wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 13:28Yikes! He has 22 posts only...
@Avery Gray Perfect! I'll let you know when I have my INPC
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
Miles Thatcher...
Now that's a name I haven't heard in so long...
Now that's a name I haven't heard in so long...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Hi Simon! Hi Emmi!
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
GOOOOOOOOOOOOD LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK ROSALYN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1Rosalyn Willows wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 13:34 Guys I have a Spanish test coming up soon, wish me luck!(rhetorical, you don't actually have to wish me luck)!
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |