OOC Let's Chat!

Julia Evans wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:35
Flame Afterglow wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:34
Julia Evans wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:33
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:30
Julia Evans wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:26

I definitely found people in the sme time

Laasya and Lily are about 1 hour ahead of me, so are other people (tho i didn't find anyone in the same timezone as me...)
Hiya Jules!
Hi Laasya! Hru?

@Flame Afterglow Lex?
He’s the one with the same time zone as me we think
Ohhhh Lex who?
@Lex Kervick

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:36
Julia Evans wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:35
Flame Afterglow wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:34
Julia Evans wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:33
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:30

Hiya Jules!
Hi Laasya! Hru?

@Flame Afterglow Lex?
He’s the one with the same time zone as me we think
Ohhhh Lex who?
@Lex Kervick
Ohhh ok

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
@Julia EvansI’m good! Wbu?

OOC Let's Chat!
Guys, I need advice – For my INPC, how is this hair color and style?
Image posted by the member

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 11:21 Guys, I need advice – For my INPC, how is this hair color and style?
Image posted by the member
It looks so pretty! I think my idea for my inpc changed again :upsidedown:

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 11:22
Julia Evans wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 11:21 Guys, I need advice – For my INPC, how is this hair color and style?
Image posted by the member
It looks so pretty! I think my idea for my inpc changed again :upsidedown:
:lol: What is it now???

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 11:32
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 11:22
Julia Evans wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 11:21 Guys, I need advice – For my INPC, how is this hair color and style?
Image posted by the member
It looks so pretty! I think my idea for my inpc changed again :upsidedown:
:lol: What is it now???
A boy or girl that goes to……..… ILVERMORNY

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 11:34
Julia Evans wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 11:32
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 11:22
Julia Evans wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 11:21 Guys, I need advice – For my INPC, how is this hair color and style?
Image posted by the member
It looks so pretty! I think my idea for my inpc changed again :upsidedown:
:lol: What is it now???
A boy or girl that goes to……..… ILVERMORNY
YAAAAY! They can interact with Em! short for emmeline

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning guys!

Also, YES! Dyl will finally have more people to chat with! :lol: he’s pretty secluded and only really talks to Summer since Cyrus graduated, so a new person will be good for him!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 11:58 Morning guys!

Also, YES! Dyl will finally have more people to chat with! :lol: he’s pretty secluded and only really talks to Summer since Cyrus graduated, so a new person will be good for him!
Morning!
Also Dyl might have to wait until May I’m afraid, cause that’s when I would have been on this sight for 6 months