Let's Chat!
What! It is 5:00AM here! On Friday!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Omg, same timezone? 5:13AM here right now
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Did we just wake up at the same time..
Also th past eeek or so I’ve been waking up at 5
Also th past eeek or so I’ve been waking up at 5
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Wait what?!!!! 5:16 now here. Have I finallly found someone who might actually be online around the same times as me! Or Whi understands what it’s like in this part of the world????!!!!Lex Kervick wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:13Omg, same timezone? 5:13AM here right now
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
I definitely found people in the sme timeFlame Afterglow wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:16Wait what?!!!! 5:16 now here. Have I finallly found someone who might actually be online around the same times as me! Or Whi understands what it’s like in this part of the world????!!!!Lex Kervick wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:13Omg, same timezone? 5:13AM here right now
Laasya and Lily are about 1 hour ahead of me, so are other people (tho i didn't find anyone in the same timezone as me...)
Let's Chat!
Hiya Jules!Julia Evans wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:26I definitely found people in the sme timeFlame Afterglow wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:16Wait what?!!!! 5:16 now here. Have I finallly found someone who might actually be online around the same times as me! Or Whi understands what it’s like in this part of the world????!!!!Lex Kervick wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:13Omg, same timezone? 5:13AM here right now
Laasya and Lily are about 1 hour ahead of me, so are other people (tho i didn't find anyone in the same timezone as me...)
Let's Chat!
That’s to bad. Lex?Julia Evans wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:26I definitely found people in the sme timeFlame Afterglow wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:16Wait what?!!!! 5:16 now here. Have I finallly found someone who might actually be online around the same times as me! Or Whi understands what it’s like in this part of the world????!!!!Lex Kervick wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:13Omg, same timezone? 5:13AM here right now
Laasya and Lily are about 1 hour ahead of me, so are other people (tho i didn't find anyone in the same timezone as me...)
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Hi Laasya! Hru?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:30Hiya Jules!Julia Evans wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:26I definitely found people in the sme timeFlame Afterglow wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:16Wait what?!!!! 5:16 now here. Have I finallly found someone who might actually be online around the same times as me! Or Whi understands what it’s like in this part of the world????!!!!
Laasya and Lily are about 1 hour ahead of me, so are other people (tho i didn't find anyone in the same timezone as me...)
@Flame Afterglow Lex?
Let's Chat!
He’s the one with the same time zone as me we thinkJulia Evans wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:33Hi Laasya! Hru?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:30Hiya Jules!Julia Evans wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:26I definitely found people in the sme timeFlame Afterglow wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:16Wait what?!!!! 5:16 now here. Have I finallly found someone who might actually be online around the same times as me! Or Whi understands what it’s like in this part of the world????!!!!
Laasya and Lily are about 1 hour ahead of me, so are other people (tho i didn't find anyone in the same timezone as me...)
@Flame Afterglow Lex?
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Ohhhh Lex who?Flame Afterglow wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:34He’s the one with the same time zone as me we thinkJulia Evans wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:33Hi Laasya! Hru?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:30Hiya Jules!Julia Evans wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:26I definitely found people in the sme timeFlame Afterglow wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:16
Wait what?!!!! 5:16 now here. Have I finallly found someone who might actually be online around the same times as me! Or Whi understands what it’s like in this part of the world????!!!!
Laasya and Lily are about 1 hour ahead of me, so are other people (tho i didn't find anyone in the same timezone as me...)
@Flame Afterglow Lex?