OOC Let's Chat!

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:00 Wooo! Finally the weekend for me! :biggrin:
What! It is 5:00AM here! On Friday!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:01
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:00 Wooo! Finally the weekend for me! :biggrin:
What! It is 5:00AM here! On Friday!
Omg, same timezone? 5:13AM here right now

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Did we just wake up at the same time..

Also th past eeek or so I’ve been waking up at 5

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:13
Flame Afterglow wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:01
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:00 Wooo! Finally the weekend for me! :biggrin:
What! It is 5:00AM here! On Friday!
Omg, same timezone? 5:13AM here right now
Wait what?!!!! 5:16 now here. Have I finallly found someone who might actually be online around the same times as me! Or Whi understands what it’s like in this part of the world????!!!!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:16
Lex Kervick wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:13
Flame Afterglow wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:01
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:00 Wooo! Finally the weekend for me! :biggrin:
What! It is 5:00AM here! On Friday!
Omg, same timezone? 5:13AM here right now
Wait what?!!!! 5:16 now here. Have I finallly found someone who might actually be online around the same times as me! Or Whi understands what it’s like in this part of the world????!!!!
I definitely found people in the sme time

Laasya and Lily are about 1 hour ahead of me, so are other people (tho i didn't find anyone in the same timezone as me...)

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:26
Flame Afterglow wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:16
Lex Kervick wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:13
Flame Afterglow wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:01
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:00 Wooo! Finally the weekend for me! :biggrin:
What! It is 5:00AM here! On Friday!
Omg, same timezone? 5:13AM here right now
Wait what?!!!! 5:16 now here. Have I finallly found someone who might actually be online around the same times as me! Or Whi understands what it’s like in this part of the world????!!!!
I definitely found people in the sme time

Laasya and Lily are about 1 hour ahead of me, so are other people (tho i didn't find anyone in the same timezone as me...)
Hiya Jules!

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:26
Flame Afterglow wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:16
Lex Kervick wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:13
Flame Afterglow wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:01
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:00 Wooo! Finally the weekend for me! :biggrin:
What! It is 5:00AM here! On Friday!
Omg, same timezone? 5:13AM here right now
Wait what?!!!! 5:16 now here. Have I finallly found someone who might actually be online around the same times as me! Or Whi understands what it’s like in this part of the world????!!!!
I definitely found people in the sme time

Laasya and Lily are about 1 hour ahead of me, so are other people (tho i didn't find anyone in the same timezone as me...)
That’s to bad. Lex?

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:30
Julia Evans wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:26
Flame Afterglow wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:16
Lex Kervick wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:13
Flame Afterglow wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:01

What! It is 5:00AM here! On Friday!
Omg, same timezone? 5:13AM here right now
Wait what?!!!! 5:16 now here. Have I finallly found someone who might actually be online around the same times as me! Or Whi understands what it’s like in this part of the world????!!!!
I definitely found people in the sme time

Laasya and Lily are about 1 hour ahead of me, so are other people (tho i didn't find anyone in the same timezone as me...)
Hiya Jules!
Hi Laasya! Hru?

@Flame Afterglow Lex?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:33
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:30
Julia Evans wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:26
Flame Afterglow wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:16
Lex Kervick wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:13
Omg, same timezone? 5:13AM here right now
Wait what?!!!! 5:16 now here. Have I finallly found someone who might actually be online around the same times as me! Or Whi understands what it’s like in this part of the world????!!!!
I definitely found people in the sme time

Laasya and Lily are about 1 hour ahead of me, so are other people (tho i didn't find anyone in the same timezone as me...)
Hiya Jules!
Hi Laasya! Hru?

@Flame Afterglow Lex?
He’s the one with the same time zone as me we think

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:34
Julia Evans wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:33
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:30
Julia Evans wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:26
Flame Afterglow wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 10:16

Wait what?!!!! 5:16 now here. Have I finallly found someone who might actually be online around the same times as me! Or Whi understands what it’s like in this part of the world????!!!!
I definitely found people in the sme time

Laasya and Lily are about 1 hour ahead of me, so are other people (tho i didn't find anyone in the same timezone as me...)
Hiya Jules!
Hi Laasya! Hru?

@Flame Afterglow Lex?
He’s the one with the same time zone as me we think
Ohhhh Lex who?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency