Let's Chat!
GOD KNOWS
I WANT TO BREAK FREE
okay tell me why that got stuck in my head today
I WANT TO BREAK FREE
okay tell me why that got stuck in my head today
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
It just didVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 19:37 GOD KNOWS
I WANT TO BREAK FREE
okay tell me why that got stuck in my head today
Hiiii
Let's Chat!
Don't feel bad I've got Bohemian rhapsody stuck in mineVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 19:37 GOD KNOWS
I WANT TO BREAK FREE
okay tell me why that got stuck in my head today
Let's Chat!
Omg I have to make a collage based off of wrestling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
That's Colin! A gentlewolf at heart!Emily Shephard wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 17:06
Always a gentleman!

I do need to work on a couple EmmiCo replies.
Also!
I need to talk with you about some Colin lore......
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
I heard character lore and came running
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio
Let's Chat!
Oooo!Colin McCoire wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 20:19That's Colin! A gentlewolf at heart!Emily Shephard wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 17:06
Always a gentleman!
I do need to work on a couple EmmiCo replies.
Also!
I need to talk with you about some Colin lore......
And also...
Oooo??
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone