Let's Chat!
Google ai studioJulia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:52well kinda? I'll post tmr (in 11 hrs) and show u guys.. Btw, where did u generate thisBree Grey wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:47Like this?Julia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:37Great! I'm actually curious what you'll get. What I got was basically the pic on my banner but with the dress instead. The problem was, ChatGPT forgot to remove the leggings...Clark Baird wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:35 I'm actually writing in the koldov forum right now! I'll check after I post!
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Let's Chat!
Nice! I'll definitely try it!Bree Grey wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:56Google ai studioJulia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:52well kinda? I'll post tmr (in 11 hrs) and show u guys.. Btw, where did u generate thisBree Grey wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:47Like this?Julia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:37Great! I'm actually curious what you'll get. What I got was basically the pic on my banner but with the dress instead. The problem was, ChatGPT forgot to remove the leggings...Clark Baird wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:35 I'm actually writing in the koldov forum right now! I'll check after I post!
Let's Chat!
Woah everyone is so chatting today!
Let's Chat!
Reducio
Aulis Vorozheykin wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:54I am also closed to PV threads at the moment to focus on the IMOG. But yes, someday I will properly traumatize him in the way that you have traumatized Aulis by burning his precious strugs.Clark Baird wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:50I also look at recent posts, actively refresh the forum I posted in for 10-15 minutes to see whose reading (post count goes up)Aulis Vorozheykin wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:48 The Sneakoscope only tells you that I'm in the forum. Maybe I didn't read your thread.
I did, though. Keeping an eye on you.I am a very boring person that just refreshes and reads around every once in a while
...
I'm afraid of asking you for a pv thread because I know you'll probably traumatize Clark![]()
Understandable
Though. I am mostly doing threads up until March 21st? 23rd? It'll be six months post transfer and I'm gonna deac vlad, which means Clark goes as well. I want to create Remy and Buck, especially when I have a plan for Remy with Koko's student pc lol and with Logan's new character
Part of that is why I didn't sign up for IMOG, I wanted to of course, but I didn't sign up because I didn't want to leave in the middle of an official event especially if I have teammates.
| You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something. | ๐พ๐ก๐๐ง๐ ๐ฝ๐๐๐ง๐ โ
Hogwarts Hufflepuff. โขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโข Vladislav โข Octavius |
Let's Chat!
So I was gonna do something like this with the hir fixed (completely open, cascading to her shoulders)Bree Grey wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:56Google ai studioJulia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:52well kinda? I'll post tmr (in 11 hrs) and show u guys.. Btw, where did u generate thisBree Grey wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:47Like this?Julia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:37Great! I'm actually curious what you'll get. What I got was basically the pic on my banner but with the dress instead. The problem was, ChatGPT forgot to remove the leggings...Clark Baird wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:35 I'm actually writing in the koldov forum right now! I'll check after I post!
Reducio

Or this without the leggings, her smiling softly, and looking a little younger...
Reducio

Let's Chat!
I like this one!Julia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 17:03So I was gonna do something like this with the hir fixed (completely open, cascading to her shoulders)Bree Grey wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:56Google ai studioJulia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:52well kinda? I'll post tmr (in 11 hrs) and show u guys.. Btw, where did u generate thisBree Grey wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:47Like this?Julia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:37
Great! I'm actually curious what you'll get. What I got was basically the pic on my banner but with the dress instead. The problem was, ChatGPT forgot to remove the leggings...
Reducio
Or this without the leggings, her smiling softly, and looking a little younger...
Reducio
Reducio

| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Let's Chat!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Same! I was gonna edit it, but I was out of credits so I HAVE TO WAIT ALMOST A DAY!!!!!!!Bree Grey wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 17:05I like this one!Julia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 17:03So I was gonna do something like this with the hir fixed (completely open, cascading to her shoulders)Bree Grey wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:56Google ai studioJulia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:52well kinda? I'll post tmr (in 11 hrs) and show u guys.. Btw, where did u generate this
Reducio
Or this without the leggings, her smiling softly, and looking a little younger...
Reducio
Reducio
Let's Chat!
DO you want me to edit it? Just owl me what need to be edited and I'll do itJulia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 17:19Same! I was gonna edit it, but I was out of credits so I HAVE TO WAIT ALMOST A DAY!!!!!!!Bree Grey wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 17:05I like this one!Julia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 17:03So I was gonna do something like this with the hir fixed (completely open, cascading to her shoulders)Bree Grey wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:56Google ai studioJulia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:52
well kinda? I'll post tmr (in 11 hrs) and show u guys.. Btw, where did u generate this
Reducio
Or this without the leggings, her smiling softly, and looking a little younger...
Reducio
Reducio
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
