OOC Let's Chat!

Hello

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
GOD KNOWS
I WANT TO BREAK FREE

okay tell me why that got stuck in my head today

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Because it did

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 19:37 GOD KNOWS
I WANT TO BREAK FREE

okay tell me why that got stuck in my head today
It just did

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 19:37 GOD KNOWS
I WANT TO BREAK FREE

okay tell me why that got stuck in my head today
Don't feel bad I've got Bohemian rhapsody stuck in mine

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Omg I have to make a collage based off of wrestling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 17:06
Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 22:03
Emily Shephard wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 17:19 Nooooo!

I've got the cold again! :cry2:
*draws wand and boils soup* :love: :love:
:wow:

Always a gentleman!
That's Colin! A gentlewolf at heart! :wolf:

I do need to work on a couple EmmiCo replies.

Also!

I need to talk with you about some Colin lore......

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
I heard character lore and came running 👀

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
Did I here lore…

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 20:19
Emily Shephard wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 17:06
Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 22:03
Emily Shephard wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 17:19 Nooooo!

I've got the cold again! :cry2:
*draws wand and boils soup* :love: :love:
:wow:

Always a gentleman!
That's Colin! A gentlewolf at heart! :wolf:

I do need to work on a couple EmmiCo replies.

Also!

I need to talk with you about some Colin lore......
Oooo!

And also...

Oooo??

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone