OOC Let's Chat!

Julia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:52
Bree Grey wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:47
Julia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:37
Clark Baird wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:35 I'm actually writing in the koldov forum right now! I'll check after I post!
Great! I'm actually curious what you'll get. What I got was basically the pic on my banner but with the dress instead. The problem was, ChatGPT forgot to remove the leggings...
Like this?

Reducio
Image posted by the member
well kinda? I'll post tmr (in 11 hrs) and show u guys.. Btw, where did u generate this
Google ai studio

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:56
Julia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:52
Bree Grey wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:47
Julia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:37
Clark Baird wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:35 I'm actually writing in the koldov forum right now! I'll check after I post!
Great! I'm actually curious what you'll get. What I got was basically the pic on my banner but with the dress instead. The problem was, ChatGPT forgot to remove the leggings...
Like this?

Reducio
Image posted by the member
well kinda? I'll post tmr (in 11 hrs) and show u guys.. Btw, where did u generate this
Google ai studio
Nice! I'll definitely try it!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Woah everyone is so chatting today!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Reducio
Aulis Vorozheykin wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:54
Clark Baird wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:50
Aulis Vorozheykin wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:48 The Sneakoscope only tells you that I'm in the forum. Maybe I didn't read your thread.

I did, though. Keeping an eye on you.
I also look at recent posts, actively refresh the forum I posted in for 10-15 minutes to see whose reading (post count goes up) :sob: I am a very boring person that just refreshes and reads around every once in a while

...
I'm afraid of asking you for a pv thread because I know you'll probably traumatize Clark :joy:
I am also closed to PV threads at the moment to focus on the IMOG. But yes, someday I will properly traumatize him in the way that you have traumatized Aulis by burning his precious strugs.

Understandable

Though. I am mostly doing threads up until March 21st? 23rd? It'll be six months post transfer and I'm gonna deac vlad, which means Clark goes as well. I want to create Remy and Buck, especially when I have a plan for Remy with Koko's student pc lol and with Logan's new character ^^

Part of that is why I didn't sign up for IMOG, I wanted to of course, but I didn't sign up because I didn't want to leave in the middle of an official event especially if I have teammates.

You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.
๐˜พ๐™ก๐™–๐™ง๐™  ๐˜ฝ๐™–๐™ž๐™ง๐™™ โ…  Hogwarts Hufflepuff.
โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข Vladislav โ€ข Octavius

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:56
Julia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:52
Bree Grey wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:47
Julia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:37
Clark Baird wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:35 I'm actually writing in the koldov forum right now! I'll check after I post!
Great! I'm actually curious what you'll get. What I got was basically the pic on my banner but with the dress instead. The problem was, ChatGPT forgot to remove the leggings...
Like this?

Reducio
Image posted by the member
well kinda? I'll post tmr (in 11 hrs) and show u guys.. Btw, where did u generate this
Google ai studio
So I was gonna do something like this with the hir fixed (completely open, cascading to her shoulders)

Reducio
Image posted by the member


Or this without the leggings, her smiling softly, and looking a little younger...
Reducio
Image posted by the member

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 17:03
Bree Grey wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:56
Julia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:52
Bree Grey wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:47
Julia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:37

Great! I'm actually curious what you'll get. What I got was basically the pic on my banner but with the dress instead. The problem was, ChatGPT forgot to remove the leggings...
Like this?

Reducio
Image posted by the member
well kinda? I'll post tmr (in 11 hrs) and show u guys.. Btw, where did u generate this
Google ai studio
So I was gonna do something like this with the hir fixed (completely open, cascading to her shoulders)

Reducio
Image posted by the member


Or this without the leggings, her smiling softly, and looking a little younger...
Reducio
Image posted by the member
I like this one!

Reducio
Image posted by the member

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 22:03
Emily Shephard wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 17:19 Nooooo!

I've got the cold again! :cry2:
*draws wand and boils soup* :love: :love:
:wow:

Always a gentleman!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 17:05
Julia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 17:03
Bree Grey wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:56
Julia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:52
Bree Grey wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:47

Like this?

Reducio
Image posted by the member
well kinda? I'll post tmr (in 11 hrs) and show u guys.. Btw, where did u generate this
Google ai studio
So I was gonna do something like this with the hir fixed (completely open, cascading to her shoulders)

Reducio
Image posted by the member


Or this without the leggings, her smiling softly, and looking a little younger...
Reducio
Image posted by the member
I like this one!

Reducio
Image posted by the member
Same! I was gonna edit it, but I was out of credits so I HAVE TO WAIT ALMOST A DAY!!!!!!!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hihihihihi

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 17:19
Bree Grey wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 17:05
Julia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 17:03
Bree Grey wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:56
Julia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:52

well kinda? I'll post tmr (in 11 hrs) and show u guys.. Btw, where did u generate this
Google ai studio
So I was gonna do something like this with the hir fixed (completely open, cascading to her shoulders)

Reducio
Image posted by the member


Or this without the leggings, her smiling softly, and looking a little younger...
Reducio
Image posted by the member
I like this one!

Reducio
Image posted by the member
Same! I was gonna edit it, but I was out of credits so I HAVE TO WAIT ALMOST A DAY!!!!!!!
DO you want me to edit it? Just owl me what need to be edited and I'll do it

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ