Let's Chat!
Guys I actually want to do ice skating
"That's crap-puccino" Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6 |
Let's Chat!
Great! I'm actually curious what you'll get. What I got was basically the pic on my banner but with the dress instead. The problem was, ChatGPT forgot to remove the leggings...Clark Baird wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:35 I'm actually writing in the koldov forum right now! I'll check after I post!
Let's Chat!
Hello hello :]
Let's Chat!
Hi Nova!
Awww sign-ups already closed!
Let's Chat!
Oh no no i mean irl! Lol i just keep seeing these videos it's such a nice sport
"That's crap-puccino" Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6 |
Let's Chat!
I have an indoor ice-rink near me, and I tried it out there once, and it was rlly fun! tho i don't rlly want classes or anything for it...Tes Cadell wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:39Oh no no i mean irl! Lol i just keep seeing these videos it's such a nice sport
Let's Chat!
Well, it looks a lil silver in the banner but im blind. I copied the description from the rp post in the opening ceremonyJulia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:37Great! I'm actually curious what you'll get. What I got was basically the pic on my banner but with the dress instead. The problem was, ChatGPT forgot to remove the leggings...Clark Baird wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:35 I'm actually writing in the koldov forum right now! I'll check after I post!
Reducio

@Aulis Vorozheykin I saw you stalking ;-; DONT FRET IM NOT UP TO MISCHIEF. I'M A VERY GOOD BOY
| You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something. |
Let's Chat!
I am so confused as to how you knew that. But you do know that I have to read everything in the Koldovstoretz forum, right?
Edit: Also, you set my boats on fire and you're planning on attacking students. I doubt you're a very good boy.
Edit: Also, you set my boats on fire and you're planning on attacking students. I doubt you're a very good boy.
Let's Chat!
Awww that's so cool, I had ice skating when i was younger but not since we moved sadlyJulia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:43I have an indoor ice-rink near me, and I tried it out there once, and it was rlly fun! tho i don't rlly want classes or anything for it...Tes Cadell wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:39Oh no no i mean irl! Lol i just keep seeing these videos it's such a nice sport
"That's crap-puccino" Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6 |
Let's Chat!
(1) SneakoscopeAulis Vorozheykin wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:46 I am so confused as to how you knew that. But you do know that I have to read everything in the Koldovstoretz forum, right?
Edit: Also, you set my boats on fire and you're planning on attacking students. I doubt you're a very good boy.
(2) Yes
(3) ... WELL IM A GOOD GOBLIN AT LEAST
| You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something. |
ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴅ ʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ’ꜱ