OOC Let's Chat!

Guys I actually want to do ice skating

"That's crap-puccino"
Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Clark Baird wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:35 I'm actually writing in the koldov forum right now! I'll check after I post!
Great! I'm actually curious what you'll get. What I got was basically the pic on my banner but with the dress instead. The problem was, ChatGPT forgot to remove the leggings...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello hello :]

Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate

Star and Storm

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Nova!



Tes Cadell wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:35 Guys I actually want to do ice skating
Awww sign-ups already closed!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:39 Hi Nova!



Tes Cadell wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:35 Guys I actually want to do ice skating
Awww sign-ups already closed!
Oh no no i mean irl! Lol i just keep seeing these videos it's such a nice sport

"That's crap-puccino"
Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Tes Cadell wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:39
Julia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:39 Hi Nova!



Tes Cadell wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:35 Guys I actually want to do ice skating
Awww sign-ups already closed!
Oh no no i mean irl! Lol i just keep seeing these videos it's such a nice sport
I have an indoor ice-rink near me, and I tried it out there once, and it was rlly fun! tho i don't rlly want classes or anything for it...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:37
Clark Baird wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:35 I'm actually writing in the koldov forum right now! I'll check after I post!
Great! I'm actually curious what you'll get. What I got was basically the pic on my banner but with the dress instead. The problem was, ChatGPT forgot to remove the leggings...
Well, it looks a lil silver in the banner but im blind. I copied the description from the rp post in the opening ceremony
Reducio
Image posted by the member


@Aulis Vorozheykin I saw you stalking ;-; DONT FRET IM NOT UP TO MISCHIEF. I'M A VERY GOOD BOY

You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.
𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝘽𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙙 Ⅰ Hogwarts Hufflepuff.
••••••••••••••••••••• Vladislav • Octavius

OOC Let's Chat!
I am so confused as to how you knew that. But you do know that I have to read everything in the Koldovstoretz forum, right?

Edit: Also, you set my boats on fire and you're planning on attacking students. I doubt you're a very good boy.

THE POET WHO MAKES HIMSELF A SEER.
Interested in joining Koldovstoretz? Read the lore here, owl me here, or sign up for an iNPC here!

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:43
Tes Cadell wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:39
Julia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:39 Hi Nova!



Tes Cadell wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:35 Guys I actually want to do ice skating
Awww sign-ups already closed!
Oh no no i mean irl! Lol i just keep seeing these videos it's such a nice sport
I have an indoor ice-rink near me, and I tried it out there once, and it was rlly fun! tho i don't rlly want classes or anything for it...
Awww that's so cool, I had ice skating when i was younger but not since we moved sadly

"That's crap-puccino"
Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Aulis Vorozheykin wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 16:46 I am so confused as to how you knew that. But you do know that I have to read everything in the Koldovstoretz forum, right?

Edit: Also, you set my boats on fire and you're planning on attacking students. I doubt you're a very good boy.
(1) Sneakoscope
(2) Yes
(3) ... WELL IM A GOOD GOBLIN AT LEAST

You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.
𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝘽𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙙 Ⅰ Hogwarts Hufflepuff.
••••••••••••••••••••• Vladislav • Octavius