OOC Let's Chat!

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:55
Mirada Johnson wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:54
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:53
Mirada Johnson wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:53
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:51
Yeah. Figure skating with Julia
Fun! I was too late to sign up for anything… Do you maybe want to interact at the opening feast? Because, Mira knows barely anyone so far, but I want her to cheer for her friends during the sports
Sure! But if you don't mind, can you start it, I have to do some replies
Ok! Do you want it to be in the main opening feast thread, or separately?
It can be in the main thread
Ok!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Heya guys!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Lils!!!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Mirada Johnson wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:56
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:55
Mirada Johnson wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:54
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:53
Mirada Johnson wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:53

Fun! I was too late to sign up for anything… Do you maybe want to interact at the opening feast? Because, Mira knows barely anyone so far, but I want her to cheer for her friends during the sports
Sure! But if you don't mind, can you start it, I have to do some replies
Ok! Do you want it to be in the main opening feast thread, or separately?
It can be in the main thread
Ok!
Can I join in? Just for a few posts... I don't wanna be very active on that thread, but I do want to be present

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Mirrie!! Hey Jules!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 09:36
Mirada Johnson wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:56
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:55
Mirada Johnson wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:54
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:53

Sure! But if you don't mind, can you start it, I have to do some replies
Ok! Do you want it to be in the main opening feast thread, or separately?
It can be in the main thread
Ok!
Can I join in? Just for a few posts... I don't wanna be very active on that thread, but I do want to be present
Ok! Just in time - I’m about to post it!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 09:28 Heya guys!!!
Hi Lils!

OOC Let's Chat!
Need to put a reminder in to do Casey's figure skating post!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
I have got a new shop check it out if you want Obsidian Moonquill

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 09:58 Need to put a reminder in to do Casey's figure skating post!
EMMI!!!
Can you have a portrait banner on canva?

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP