OOC Let's Chat!

Hi!

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!

OOC Let's Chat!
Cinder Blaze wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:36Hi!
Hi Cinder!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:49
Cinder Blaze wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:36Hi!
Hi Cinder!
Hi! Hru?

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!

OOC Let's Chat!
Cinder Blaze wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:50
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:49
Cinder Blaze wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:36Hi!
Hi Cinder!
Hi! Hru?
Good! Wbu?

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:50
Cinder Blaze wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:50
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:49
Cinder Blaze wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:36Hi!
Hi Cinder!
Hi! Hru?
Good! Wbu?
Good! Are you doing a sport at the IMOG?

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Mirada Johnson wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:51
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:50
Cinder Blaze wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:50
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:49
Cinder Blaze wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:36Hi!
Hi Cinder!
Hi! Hru?
Good! Wbu?
Good! Are you doing a sport at the IMOG?
Yeah. Figure skating with Julia

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:51
Mirada Johnson wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:51
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:50
Cinder Blaze wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:50
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:49

Hi Cinder!
Hi! Hru?
Good! Wbu?
Good! Are you doing a sport at the IMOG?
Yeah. Figure skating with Julia
Fun! I was too late to sign up for anything… Do you maybe want to interact at the opening feast? Because, Mira knows barely anyone so far, but I want her to cheer for her friends during the sports

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Mirada Johnson wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:53
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:51
Mirada Johnson wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:51
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:50
Cinder Blaze wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:50

Hi! Hru?
Good! Wbu?
Good! Are you doing a sport at the IMOG?
Yeah. Figure skating with Julia
Fun! I was too late to sign up for anything… Do you maybe want to interact at the opening feast? Because, Mira knows barely anyone so far, but I want her to cheer for her friends during the sports
Sure! But if you don't mind, can you start it, I have to do some replies

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:53
Mirada Johnson wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:53
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:51
Mirada Johnson wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:51
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:50

Good! Wbu?
Good! Are you doing a sport at the IMOG?
Yeah. Figure skating with Julia
Fun! I was too late to sign up for anything… Do you maybe want to interact at the opening feast? Because, Mira knows barely anyone so far, but I want her to cheer for her friends during the sports
Sure! But if you don't mind, can you start it, I have to do some replies
Ok! Do you want it to be in the main opening feast thread, or separately?

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Mirada Johnson wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:54
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:53
Mirada Johnson wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:53
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:51
Mirada Johnson wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:51

Good! Are you doing a sport at the IMOG?
Yeah. Figure skating with Julia
Fun! I was too late to sign up for anything… Do you maybe want to interact at the opening feast? Because, Mira knows barely anyone so far, but I want her to cheer for her friends during the sports
Sure! But if you don't mind, can you start it, I have to do some replies
Ok! Do you want it to be in the main opening feast thread, or separately?
It can be in the main thread