Let's Chat!
Hi!
Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!
Let's Chat!
Hi Cinder!
Let's Chat!
Hi! Hru?
Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!
Let's Chat!
Good! Wbu?
Let's Chat!
Good! Are you doing a sport at the IMOG?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:50Good! Wbu?
Let's Chat!
Yeah. Figure skating with JuliaMirada Johnson wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:51Good! Are you doing a sport at the IMOG?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:50Good! Wbu?
Let's Chat!
Fun! I was too late to sign up for anything… Do you maybe want to interact at the opening feast? Because, Mira knows barely anyone so far, but I want her to cheer for her friends during the sportsLaasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:51Yeah. Figure skating with JuliaMirada Johnson wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:51Good! Are you doing a sport at the IMOG?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:50Good! Wbu?
Let's Chat!
Sure! But if you don't mind, can you start it, I have to do some repliesMirada Johnson wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:53Fun! I was too late to sign up for anything… Do you maybe want to interact at the opening feast? Because, Mira knows barely anyone so far, but I want her to cheer for her friends during the sportsLaasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:51Yeah. Figure skating with JuliaMirada Johnson wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:51Good! Are you doing a sport at the IMOG?
Let's Chat!
Ok! Do you want it to be in the main opening feast thread, or separately?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:53Sure! But if you don't mind, can you start it, I have to do some repliesMirada Johnson wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:53Fun! I was too late to sign up for anything… Do you maybe want to interact at the opening feast? Because, Mira knows barely anyone so far, but I want her to cheer for her friends during the sportsLaasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:51Yeah. Figure skating with Julia
Let's Chat!
It can be in the main threadMirada Johnson wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:54Ok! Do you want it to be in the main opening feast thread, or separately?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:53Sure! But if you don't mind, can you start it, I have to do some repliesMirada Johnson wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:53Fun! I was too late to sign up for anything… Do you maybe want to interact at the opening feast? Because, Mira knows barely anyone so far, but I want her to cheer for her friends during the sports