Let's Chat!
Ok!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:55It can be in the main threadMirada Johnson wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:54Ok! Do you want it to be in the main opening feast thread, or separately?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:53Sure! But if you don't mind, can you start it, I have to do some repliesMirada Johnson wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:53Fun! I was too late to sign up for anything… Do you maybe want to interact at the opening feast? Because, Mira knows barely anyone so far, but I want her to cheer for her friends during the sports
Let's Chat!
Heya guys!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Hi Lils!!!
Let's Chat!
Can I join in? Just for a few posts... I don't wanna be very active on that thread, but I do want to be presentMirada Johnson wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:56Ok!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:55It can be in the main threadMirada Johnson wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:54Ok! Do you want it to be in the main opening feast thread, or separately?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:53Sure! But if you don't mind, can you start it, I have to do some repliesMirada Johnson wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:53
Fun! I was too late to sign up for anything… Do you maybe want to interact at the opening feast? Because, Mira knows barely anyone so far, but I want her to cheer for her friends during the sports
Let's Chat!
Hey Mirrie!! Hey Jules!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Ok! Just in time - I’m about to post it!Julia Evans wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 09:36Can I join in? Just for a few posts... I don't wanna be very active on that thread, but I do want to be presentMirada Johnson wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:56Ok!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:55It can be in the main threadMirada Johnson wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:54Ok! Do you want it to be in the main opening feast thread, or separately?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 08:53
Sure! But if you don't mind, can you start it, I have to do some replies
Let's Chat!
Hi Lils!
Let's Chat!
Need to put a reminder in to do Casey's figure skating post!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
I have got a new shop check it out if you want Obsidian Moonquill
Let's Chat!
EMMI!!!Emily Shephard wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 09:58 Need to put a reminder in to do Casey's figure skating post!
Can you have a portrait banner on canva?