OOC Let's Chat!

I also love it! I signed up too because why not?


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 23:12 I actaully just finished three plus two others, one which is pancakes in my ency and the other is a sercert
Reducio
Image posted by the member
Ohh nicee!

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 23:41
Emiline Hunter wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 23:39
Avery Gray wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 23:38 JOSE! Hiii!

Yep! There’s a banner comp happening! You should compete! :grin:
Just submitted it if you wanna go see :eyes:
Just saw! I love it! :wow: :love2:
hehe, thank you!! I just hope its 'character' themed enough lol

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Ada Hawkins wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 23:42
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 23:12 I actaully just finished three plus two others, one which is pancakes in my ency and the other is a sercert
Reducio
Image posted by the member
Ohh nicee!
Thanks, my other post is my INPC, Rian


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 23:42
Avery Gray wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 23:41
Emiline Hunter wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 23:39
Avery Gray wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 23:38 JOSE! Hiii!

Yep! There’s a banner comp happening! You should compete! :grin:
Just submitted it if you wanna go see :eyes:
Just saw! I love it! :wow: :love2:
hehe, thank you!! I just hope its 'character' themed enough lol
I think it is! :grin:

I made a banner earlier today for fun when I was bored, but it’s a bit simple. :lol:

Reducio
Image posted by the member

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 23:38 JOSE! Hiii!

Yep! There’s a banner comp happening! You should compete! :grin:
Are signups still open? :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 23:43
Avery Gray wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 23:38 JOSE! Hiii!

Yep! There’s a banner comp happening! You should compete! :grin:
Are signups still open? :grin:
Yep! :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 23:43
Avery Gray wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 23:38 JOSE! Hiii!

Yep! There’s a banner comp happening! You should compete! :grin:
Are signups still open? :grin:
Yes!


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
*waves*

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hehe thankss :happy: just signed up~
Hiii Sage!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.