Let's Chat!
Emi!
youre making a banner?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
I actaully just finished three plus two others, one which is pancakes in my ency and the other is a sercert
Reducio

Let's Chat!
Yepppp!! Its trying to be a character one for Emi, but it just not coming together ykkkk?
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
Yea I see what ya meanAxel Brooks wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 23:14Yepppp!! Its trying to be a character one for Emi, but it just not coming together ykkkk?
I spent hours working on a Jose banner yesterday
You got thisssssss
NiceeeeeLindsey Bliss wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 23:12 I actaully just finished three plus two others, one which is pancakes in my ency and the other is a sercert
Reducio
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Actually you could help in a way!!!Joseph Sims wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 23:15Yea I see what ya meanAxel Brooks wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 23:14Yepppp!! Its trying to be a character one for Emi, but it just not coming together ykkkk?
I spent hours working on a Jose banner yesterday![]()
You got thisssssss![]()
what are 3-5 words that come to your head when you think of Emiline?
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
Thanks Jose. Now I want to give the next banner away, but I don't
Let's Chat!
HmmAxel Brooks wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 23:16Actually you could help in a way!!!Joseph Sims wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 23:15Yea I see what ya meanAxel Brooks wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 23:14Yepppp!! Its trying to be a character one for Emi, but it just not coming together ykkkk?
I spent hours working on a Jose banner yesterday![]()
You got thisssssss![]()
what are 3-5 words that come to your head when you think of Emiline?
Helpful
Snappy
Confident
Funny
Irritable?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Isn't irritable me?
Let's Chat!
Thank youuuuJoseph Sims wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 23:19HmmAxel Brooks wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 23:16Actually you could help in a way!!!Joseph Sims wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 23:15Yea I see what ya meanAxel Brooks wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 23:14Yepppp!! Its trying to be a character one for Emi, but it just not coming together ykkkk?
I spent hours working on a Jose banner yesterday![]()
You got thisssssss![]()
what are 3-5 words that come to your head when you think of Emiline?
Helpful
Snappy
Confident
Funny
Irritable?![]()
Let's Chat!
what can I say except you're welcomee
you're explosively volatile
Nop not really
you're explosively volatile
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.