Let's Chat!
I really love your pfp, but I think you should ask ChatGPT/bing to put it in a square frame cause it looks stretched rn...
Let's Chat!
Yeah, but I can personalize it better and also picrew is a great tool for a FC like yoursJulia Evans wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 04:44huh, I thought pics for you would be easy to find online...Laasya Manjunath wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 04:42For mine, I usually use ChatGPT as wellJulia Evans wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 04:16I can't even do that! Cause of lia's hair color, I need to AI generate the pics. And if I search up blue hair on pinterest then there is nothing good. Hopefully my INPC pics should be easier since she'll have brown hairAvery Gray wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 02:50 That's so true! I have to dig pics out of my Pinterest board on my phone and somehow send them over to Canva every time I want to make a banner for Av.Dyl's a little easier unless I don't want to use the FC I have for him.
Let's Chat!
yeaaah i'm definetly trying it out...Laasya Manjunath wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 05:01Yeah, but I can personalize it better and also picrew is a great tool for a FC like yoursJulia Evans wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 04:44huh, I thought pics for you would be easy to find online...Laasya Manjunath wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 04:42For mine, I usually use ChatGPT as wellJulia Evans wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 04:16I can't even do that! Cause of lia's hair color, I need to AI generate the pics. And if I search up blue hair on pinterest then there is nothing good. Hopefully my INPC pics should be easier since she'll have brown hairAvery Gray wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 02:50 That's so true! I have to dig pics out of my Pinterest board on my phone and somehow send them over to Canva every time I want to make a banner for Av.Dyl's a little easier unless I don't want to use the FC I have for him.
@Diana Roberts Personally, I still think it got a bit strecthed in you pfp, but I agree to disagree
Let's Chat!
Hi Hana!
Let's Chat!
hi Laasya
Let's Chat!
Hru?
Let's Chat!
I'm good, kind of procrastinating but doing my homework at the same time!
