OOC Let's Chat!

Simon Kincaid wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 03:30 kinda like this one

Image posted by the member
Wow! I love it!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 03:30 kinda like this one

Image posted by the member
that looks awesome!

iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing
sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15
𝐓𝐏 • 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 • 𝐨𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 • 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 • 𝐄𝐌

OOC Let's Chat!
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 02:07
Paris Soliel wrote: 14 Feb 2026, 12:50
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 14 Feb 2026, 11:09
Paris Soliel wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 13:19
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 08:34 Anyone free for an extra yurt friend? @Miranda Johnson@@Paris Soliel@Avery Grey@Pamela Williams or anyone else?
ya sure i can do that but but also paris doesnt know you yet so maybe whatever meeting we were going to could lead into them staying together in a yurt?
That could work :grin: What yurt are you staying in (if you want to share)?
:sweatingbullets: i dont have friends hehe so i didnt have any particular one in mind so im open to any!
honestly same :sweatingbullets: I was thinking maybe respect because I like the idea? should I sign you up with me? and include random people to be added to fill the dorm up a little?
sounds good to me :decayed:

It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 02:50 That's so true! I have to dig pics out of my Pinterest board on my phone and somehow send them over to Canva every time I want to make a banner for Av. :lol: Dyl's a little easier unless I don't want to use the FC I have for him.
I can't even do that! Cause of lia's hair color, I need to AI generate the pics. And if I search up blue hair on pinterest then there is nothing good. Hopefully my INPC pics should be easier since she'll have brown hair

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 04:16
Avery Gray wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 02:50 That's so true! I have to dig pics out of my Pinterest board on my phone and somehow send them over to Canva every time I want to make a banner for Av. :lol: Dyl's a little easier unless I don't want to use the FC I have for him.
I can't even do that! Cause of lia's hair color, I need to AI generate the pics. And if I search up blue hair on pinterest then there is nothing good. Hopefully my INPC pics should be easier since she'll have brown hair
I use picrew for my things bc I like that I'm given so many different options plus art styles and I'd totally recommend it to anyone :3

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 04:30
Julia Evans wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 04:16
Avery Gray wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 02:50 That's so true! I have to dig pics out of my Pinterest board on my phone and somehow send them over to Canva every time I want to make a banner for Av. :lol: Dyl's a little easier unless I don't want to use the FC I have for him.
I can't even do that! Cause of lia's hair color, I need to AI generate the pics. And if I search up blue hair on pinterest then there is nothing good. Hopefully my INPC pics should be easier since she'll have brown hair
I use picrew for my things bc I like that I'm given so many different options plus art styles and I'd totally recommend it to anyone :3
Ok, I'll definetly try it. It gets annoying sometimes to ask chatgpt to generate an image each time...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 04:33
Lotus Lively wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 04:30
Julia Evans wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 04:16
Avery Gray wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 02:50 That's so true! I have to dig pics out of my Pinterest board on my phone and somehow send them over to Canva every time I want to make a banner for Av. :lol: Dyl's a little easier unless I don't want to use the FC I have for him.
I can't even do that! Cause of lia's hair color, I need to AI generate the pics. And if I search up blue hair on pinterest then there is nothing good. Hopefully my INPC pics should be easier since she'll have brown hair
I use picrew for my things bc I like that I'm given so many different options plus art styles and I'd totally recommend it to anyone :3
Ok, I'll definetly try it. It gets annoying sometimes to ask chatgpt to generate an image each time...
Tbh chatgpt doesn't work well for me but those random picrews do!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 04:16
Avery Gray wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 02:50 That's so true! I have to dig pics out of my Pinterest board on my phone and somehow send them over to Canva every time I want to make a banner for Av. :lol: Dyl's a little easier unless I don't want to use the FC I have for him.
I can't even do that! Cause of lia's hair color, I need to AI generate the pics. And if I search up blue hair on pinterest then there is nothing good. Hopefully my INPC pics should be easier since she'll have brown hair
For mine, I usually use ChatGPT as well

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 04:42
Julia Evans wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 04:16
Avery Gray wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 02:50 That's so true! I have to dig pics out of my Pinterest board on my phone and somehow send them over to Canva every time I want to make a banner for Av. :lol: Dyl's a little easier unless I don't want to use the FC I have for him.
I can't even do that! Cause of lia's hair color, I need to AI generate the pics. And if I search up blue hair on pinterest then there is nothing good. Hopefully my INPC pics should be easier since she'll have brown hair
For mine, I usually use ChatGPT as well
huh, I thought pics for you would be easy to find online...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
I use ChatGPT and bing for Diana's avatar's

Diana • Ravenclaw | Latoya • Tenūsa
Curiosity always leads somewhere.
Speech: #2B4C7E Thoughts: #6b4c7e + italics