Let's Chat!
Hi!
If you're wondering, YES, my character sheet will be finished someday.
However, I don't know when.
Little Prince
Let's Chat!
Hihi!
Also, see you guys later! I'm about to head to band.
Also, see you guys later! I'm about to head to band.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Let's Chat!
Oh dam, I just started school, we can't really use the phone, but anyway...Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:40good luck! *is drowning in science* HAVE EXAM ON WEDNESDAY – WHYYYYYYYYYYY
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium
Let's Chat!
Isla Afton wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 16:36Oh dam, I just started school, we can't really use the phone, but anyway...Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:40good luck! *is drowning in science* HAVE EXAM ON WEDNESDAY – WHYYYYYYYYYYY
Let's Chat!
Lucky! Were only allowed phones in high school and even then we cannot use them that muchJulia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 16:41Isla Afton wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 16:36Oh dam, I just started school, we can't really use the phone, but anyway...Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:40good luck! *is drowning in science* HAVE EXAM ON WEDNESDAY – WHYYYYYYYYYYYeven we can't but eh I'm at home about to go. to bed. Tho in school while I do 'Work' I come on here
Let's Chat!
I have a phone, tho I only use it a bit, plus I don't take it to school... don't askLaasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 16:45Lucky! Were only allowed phones in high school and even then we cannot use them that muchJulia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 16:41Isla Afton wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 16:36Oh dam, I just started school, we can't really use the phone, but anyway...Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:40good luck! *is drowning in science* HAVE EXAM ON WEDNESDAY – WHYYYYYYYYYYYeven we can't but eh I'm at home about to go. to bed. Tho in school while I do 'Work' I come on here
Let's Chat!
I have h.io on my computer, so I can look at it during school! But I’m on my phone now…Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 16:46I have a phone, tho I only use it a bit, plus I don't take it to school... don't askLaasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 16:45Lucky! Were only allowed phones in high school and even then we cannot use them that muchJulia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 16:41Isla Afton wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 16:36Oh dam, I just started school, we can't really use the phone, but anyway...Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:40
good luck! *is drowning in science* HAVE EXAM ON WEDNESDAY – WHYYYYYYYYYYYeven we can't but eh I'm at home about to go. to bed. Tho in school while I do 'Work' I come on here
Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!
Let's Chat!
Same, i mainly use my laptop, sometimes my phone.Cinder Blaze wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 16:47I have h.io on my computer, so I can look at it during school! But I’m on my phone now…Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 16:46I have a phone, tho I only use it a bit, plus I don't take it to school... don't askLaasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 16:45Lucky! Were only allowed phones in high school and even then we cannot use them that muchJulia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 16:41Isla Afton wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 16:36
Oh dam, I just started school, we can't really use the phone, but anyway...even we can't but eh I'm at home about to go. to bed. Tho in school while I do 'Work' I come on here
Let's Chat!
I play the Alto Sax and the Tenor Sax (tenor for jazz band).Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 16:16See ya! What instrument do you play? You can sign-up for The HIO Band...
Anyone wanna play here?
I actually wanted to join the H.io band, but there wasn't a slot for alto sax.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |