OOC Let's Chat!

Hi! ^^

If you're wondering, YES, my character sheet will be finished someday.
However, I don't know when.
Little Prince

OOC Let's Chat!
Hihi!

Also, see you guys later! I'm about to head to band. :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 16:14 Hihi!

Also, see you guys later! I'm about to head to band. :)
See ya! What instrument do you play? You can sign-up for The HIO Band...



Anyone wanna play here?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:40
Isla Afton wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:35 *Is bored trying to figure out philosophy*
good luck! *is drowning in science* HAVE EXAM ON WEDNESDAY – WHYYYYYYYYYYY
Oh dam, I just started school, we can't really use the phone, but anyway...

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

OOC Let's Chat!
Isla Afton wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 16:36
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:40
Isla Afton wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:35 *Is bored trying to figure out philosophy*
good luck! *is drowning in science* HAVE EXAM ON WEDNESDAY – WHYYYYYYYYYYY
Oh dam, I just started school, we can't really use the phone, but anyway...
:lol: even we can't but eh I'm at home about to go. to bed. Tho in school while I do 'Work' I come on here

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 16:41
Isla Afton wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 16:36
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:40
Isla Afton wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:35 *Is bored trying to figure out philosophy*
good luck! *is drowning in science* HAVE EXAM ON WEDNESDAY – WHYYYYYYYYYYY
Oh dam, I just started school, we can't really use the phone, but anyway...
:lol: even we can't but eh I'm at home about to go. to bed. Tho in school while I do 'Work' I come on here
Lucky! Were only allowed phones in high school and even then we cannot use them that much

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 16:45
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 16:41
Isla Afton wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 16:36
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:40
Isla Afton wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:35 *Is bored trying to figure out philosophy*
good luck! *is drowning in science* HAVE EXAM ON WEDNESDAY – WHYYYYYYYYYYY
Oh dam, I just started school, we can't really use the phone, but anyway...
:lol: even we can't but eh I'm at home about to go. to bed. Tho in school while I do 'Work' I come on here
Lucky! Were only allowed phones in high school and even then we cannot use them that much
I have a phone, tho I only use it a bit, plus I don't take it to school... don't ask

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 16:46
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 16:45
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 16:41
Isla Afton wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 16:36
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:40

good luck! *is drowning in science* HAVE EXAM ON WEDNESDAY – WHYYYYYYYYYYY
Oh dam, I just started school, we can't really use the phone, but anyway...
:lol: even we can't but eh I'm at home about to go. to bed. Tho in school while I do 'Work' I come on here
Lucky! Were only allowed phones in high school and even then we cannot use them that much
I have a phone, tho I only use it a bit, plus I don't take it to school... don't ask
I have h.io on my computer, so I can look at it during school! But I’m on my phone now…

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!

OOC Let's Chat!
Cinder Blaze wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 16:47
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 16:46
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 16:45
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 16:41
Isla Afton wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 16:36

Oh dam, I just started school, we can't really use the phone, but anyway...
:lol: even we can't but eh I'm at home about to go. to bed. Tho in school while I do 'Work' I come on here
Lucky! Were only allowed phones in high school and even then we cannot use them that much
I have a phone, tho I only use it a bit, plus I don't take it to school... don't ask
I have h.io on my computer, so I can look at it during school! But I’m on my phone now…
Same, i mainly use my laptop, sometimes my phone.

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 16:16
Avery Gray wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 16:14 Hihi!

Also, see you guys later! I'm about to head to band. :)
See ya! What instrument do you play? You can sign-up for The HIO Band...



Anyone wanna play here?
I play the Alto Sax and the Tenor Sax (tenor for jazz band). :)

I actually wanted to join the H.io band, but there wasn't a slot for alto sax. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.