Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 13:50
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 13:50
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 13:47
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 13:46
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 13:45 Yayay!! WA-it.... Hiw can you talk?? I turned you into a squishmallow.....
Magic! And Joseph Sims was doing the same thing, only much more chaos so be careful
Oh sh-i.... I need to be careful....
Is Seph back in his squishmallow form?
No, he's a human..........................for now
SH-it .....
Turn him back now, quickly before he comes.....
Alright then but then he might make a whole party of squishmallows. *Turns Joseph into a chocolate bar squishmallow.* :cute:

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 13:53
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 13:50
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 13:50
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 13:47
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 13:46

Magic! And Joseph Sims was doing the same thing, only much more chaos so be careful
Oh sh-i.... I need to be careful....
Is Seph back in his squishmallow form?
No, he's a human..........................for now
SH-it .....
Turn him back now, quickly before he comes.....
Alright then but then he might make a whole party of squishmallows. *Turns Joseph into a chocolate bar squishmallow.* :cute:
Np!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 13:54
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 13:53
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 13:50
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 13:50
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 13:47

Oh sh-i.... I need to be careful....
Is Seph back in his squishmallow form?
No, he's a human..........................for now
SH-it .....
Turn him back now, quickly before he comes.....
Alright then but then he might make a whole party of squishmallows. *Turns Joseph into a chocolate bar squishmallow.* :cute:
Np!!!
*Also puts cautionary silence spell on Jose the squishmallow*

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:01
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 13:54
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 13:53
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 13:50
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 13:50

No, he's a human..........................for now
SH-it .....
Turn him back now, quickly before he comes.....
Alright then but then he might make a whole party of squishmallows. *Turns Joseph into a chocolate bar squishmallow.* :cute:
Np!!!
*Also puts cautionary silence spell on Jose the squishmallow*
Nice job or else he'll drive us crazy You don't wanna know what happened the last time he was one..........

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:07
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:01
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 13:54
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 13:53
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 13:50

SH-it .....
Turn him back now, quickly before he comes.....
Alright then but then he might make a whole party of squishmallows. *Turns Joseph into a chocolate bar squishmallow.* :cute:
Np!!!
*Also puts cautionary silence spell on Jose the squishmallow*
Nice job or else he'll drive us crazy You don't wanna know what happened the last time he was one..........
thanks! I think I already know.... but what happened?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:11
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:07
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:01
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 13:54
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 13:53

Alright then but then he might make a whole party of squishmallows. *Turns Joseph into a chocolate bar squishmallow.* :cute:
Np!!!
*Also puts cautionary silence spell on Jose the squishmallow*
Nice job or else he'll drive us crazy You don't wanna know what happened the last time he was one..........
thanks! I think I already know.... but what happened?
Basically, he started an anti Laasya club and hosted a party and tried to fly to space aaannnddd idk what else

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:12
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:11
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:07
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:01
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 13:54

Np!!!
*Also puts cautionary silence spell on Jose the squishmallow*
Nice job or else he'll drive us crazy You don't wanna know what happened the last time he was one..........
thanks! I think I already know.... but what happened?
Basically, he started an anti Laasya club and hosted a party and tried to fly to space aaannnddd idk what else
Ooooooo ok.... well I HEREBY DECLARE MYSELF AGAINST THE ANT-LAASYA CLUB! xxx. I somehow managed to spend 15 mins just putting pins in a pinterest board?!?!??! :shock: :shock2: :fear: :O

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Reducio
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:23
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:12
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:11
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:07
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:01

*Also puts cautionary silence spell on Jose the squishmallow*
Nice job or else he'll drive us crazy You don't wanna know what happened the last time he was one..........
thanks! I think I already know.... but what happened?
Basically, he started an anti Laasya club and hosted a party and tried to fly to space aaannnddd idk what else
Ooooooo ok.... well I HEREBY DECLARE MYSELF AGAINST THE ANT-LAASYA CLUB! xxx. I somehow managed to spend 15 mins just putting pins in a pinterest board?!?!??! :shock: :shock2: :fear: :O

It looks so good! Most of my pins are random harry potter memes, cute outfits or food

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:30
Reducio
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:23
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:12
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:11
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:07

Nice job or else he'll drive us crazy You don't wanna know what happened the last time he was one..........
thanks! I think I already know.... but what happened?
Basically, he started an anti Laasya club and hosted a party and tried to fly to space aaannnddd idk what else
Ooooooo ok.... well I HEREBY DECLARE MYSELF AGAINST THE ANT-LAASYA CLUB! xxx. I somehow managed to spend 15 mins just putting pins in a pinterest board?!?!??! :shock: :shock2: :fear: :O

It looks so good! Most of my pins are random harry potter memes, cute outfits or food
Thanks... I just put random cosmic/starry/night-y (is that a word??) collages in there Kinda relatable... My non-hp account kinda has the same things.... lol :lol:

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Cat

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6