Last person to post wins!
uh oh...should I...err be scared now?
Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Last person to post wins!
I guess soZephyr Deakin wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 11:05uh oh...should I...err be scared now?
Last person to post wins!
*ish scared*
Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Last person to post wins!
Idk... Just not in the mood.......Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 10:53why not?Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 10:06Nah, not making one ig....Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 10:05Yeah, basically Seph decided to gather all the squishmallows for a party so I turned him into a human.
And just curious but do you have any ideas about your inpc?
Zeph, you should be scared of me.....
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
I am scared of u
Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Last person to post wins!
Yayay!! WA-it.... Hiw can you talk?? I turned you into a squishmallow.....
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
Magic! And Joseph Sims was doing the same thing, only much more chaos so be carefulLily Clarke wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 13:45 Yayay!! WA-it.... Hiw can you talk?? I turned you into a squishmallow.....
Last person to post wins!
Oh sh-i.... I need to be careful....Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 13:46Magic! And Joseph Sims was doing the same thing, only much more chaos so be carefulLily Clarke wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 13:45 Yayay!! WA-it.... Hiw can you talk?? I turned you into a squishmallow.....
Is Seph back in his squishmallow form?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
No, he's a human..........................for nowLily Clarke wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 13:47Oh sh-i.... I need to be careful....Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 13:46Magic! And Joseph Sims was doing the same thing, only much more chaos so be carefulLily Clarke wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 13:45 Yayay!! WA-it.... Hiw can you talk?? I turned you into a squishmallow.....
Is Seph back in his squishmallow form?
Last person to post wins!
SH-it .....Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 13:50No, he's a human..........................for nowLily Clarke wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 13:47Oh sh-i.... I need to be careful....Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 13:46Magic! And Joseph Sims was doing the same thing, only much more chaos so be carefulLily Clarke wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 13:45 Yayay!! WA-it.... Hiw can you talk?? I turned you into a squishmallow.....
Is Seph back in his squishmallow form?
Turn him back now, quickly before he comes.....
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |