Last person to post wins!
Alright then but then he might make a whole party of squishmallows. *Turns Joseph into a chocolate bar squishmallow.*Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 13:50SH-it .....Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 13:50No, he's a human..........................for nowLily Clarke wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 13:47Oh sh-i.... I need to be careful....Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 13:46Magic! And Joseph Sims was doing the same thing, only much more chaos so be carefulLily Clarke wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 13:45 Yayay!! WA-it.... Hiw can you talk?? I turned you into a squishmallow.....
Is Seph back in his squishmallow form?
Turn him back now, quickly before he comes.....
Last person to post wins!
Np!!!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 13:53Alright then but then he might make a whole party of squishmallows. *Turns Joseph into a chocolate bar squishmallow.*Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 13:50SH-it .....Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 13:50No, he's a human..........................for nowLily Clarke wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 13:47Oh sh-i.... I need to be careful....Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 13:46
Magic! And Joseph Sims was doing the same thing, only much more chaos so be careful
Is Seph back in his squishmallow form?
Turn him back now, quickly before he comes.....![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
*Also puts cautionary silence spell on Jose the squishmallow*Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 13:54Np!!!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 13:53Alright then but then he might make a whole party of squishmallows. *Turns Joseph into a chocolate bar squishmallow.*Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 13:50SH-it .....Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 13:50No, he's a human..........................for nowLily Clarke wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 13:47
Oh sh-i.... I need to be careful....
Is Seph back in his squishmallow form?
Turn him back now, quickly before he comes.....![]()
Last person to post wins!
Nice job or else he'll drive us crazy You don't wanna know what happened the last time he was one..........Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:01*Also puts cautionary silence spell on Jose the squishmallow*Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 13:54Np!!!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 13:53Alright then but then he might make a whole party of squishmallows. *Turns Joseph into a chocolate bar squishmallow.*![]()
Last person to post wins!
thanks! I think I already know.... but what happened?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:07Nice job or else he'll drive us crazy You don't wanna know what happened the last time he was one..........Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:01*Also puts cautionary silence spell on Jose the squishmallow*Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 13:54Np!!!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 13:53Alright then but then he might make a whole party of squishmallows. *Turns Joseph into a chocolate bar squishmallow.*![]()
Last person to post wins!
Basically, he started an anti Laasya club and hosted a party and tried to fly to space aaannnddd idk what elseJulia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:11thanks! I think I already know.... but what happened?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:07Nice job or else he'll drive us crazy You don't wanna know what happened the last time he was one..........Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:01*Also puts cautionary silence spell on Jose the squishmallow*Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 13:54Np!!!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 13:53
Alright then but then he might make a whole party of squishmallows. *Turns Joseph into a chocolate bar squishmallow.*![]()
Last person to post wins!
Ooooooo ok.... well I HEREBY DECLARE MYSELF AGAINST THE ANT-LAASYA CLUB! xxx. I somehow managed to spend 15 mins just putting pins in a pinterest board?!?!??!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:12Basically, he started an anti Laasya club and hosted a party and tried to fly to space aaannnddd idk what elseJulia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:11thanks! I think I already know.... but what happened?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:07Nice job or else he'll drive us crazy You don't wanna know what happened the last time he was one..........
Last person to post wins!
Reducio
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:23Ooooooo ok.... well I HEREBY DECLARE MYSELF AGAINST THE ANT-LAASYA CLUB! xxx. I somehow managed to spend 15 mins just putting pins in a pinterest board?!?!??!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:12Basically, he started an anti Laasya club and hosted a party and tried to fly to space aaannnddd idk what elseJulia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:11thanks! I think I already know.... but what happened?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:07Nice job or else he'll drive us crazy You don't wanna know what happened the last time he was one..........![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
It looks so good! Most of my pins are random harry potter memes, cute outfits or food
Last person to post wins!
Thanks... I just put random cosmic/starry/night-y (is that a word??) collages in there Kinda relatable... My non-hp account kinda has the same things.... lolLaasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:30ReducioJulia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:23Ooooooo ok.... well I HEREBY DECLARE MYSELF AGAINST THE ANT-LAASYA CLUB! xxx. I somehow managed to spend 15 mins just putting pins in a pinterest board?!?!??!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:12Basically, he started an anti Laasya club and hosted a party and tried to fly to space aaannnddd idk what elseJulia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:11thanks! I think I already know.... but what happened?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:07
Nice job or else he'll drive us crazy You don't wanna know what happened the last time he was one..........![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
It looks so good! Most of my pins are random harry potter memes, cute outfits or food