OOC Let's Chat!

Norena Kim wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 20:40
Hana Suzuki wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 20:37
Norena Kim wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 20:18
Hana Suzuki wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 20:17
Norena Kim wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 19:52
Morning Norena!! I'm good, you?
Super good! Any plans for the day?
No. Just school...
Ughh... school... I hate school. Except hogwarts probably
I'll probably hate hogwarts if I go to hogwarts just kidding, cuz you know student usually hates their own school haha. And the homework...

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 22:35
Norena Kim wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 20:40
Hana Suzuki wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 20:37
Norena Kim wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 20:18
Hana Suzuki wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 20:17

Morning Norena!! I'm good, you?
Super good! Any plans for the day?
No. Just school...
Ughh... school... I hate school. Except hogwarts probably
I'll probably hate hogwarts if I go to hogwarts just kidding, cuz you know student usually hates their own school haha. And the homework...
oh the ic homework I'd 100% hate

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 22:09 Finally, I am almost done coding
Edit: Finished!
Bout that, check the house's code; you have two extra lines

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
Heyooo :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Natasha, Hi Joseph.It's 4:32 here :cute:

OOC Let's Chat!
Hii Laasya :wow:
ou gosh ya shouldn't be awake shouldn't you :no: smh

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 23:05 Hii Laasya :wow:
ou gosh ya shouldn't be awake shouldn't you :no: smh
Going back to sleep now, or am I?

OOC Let's Chat!
joey !!

hello HiO!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Isla Afton wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 22:51
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 22:09 Finally, I am almost done coding
Edit: Finished!
Bout that, check the house's code; you have two extra lines
What?


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.