Let's Chat!
Football, it's a big football thing ig. (American Football to be clear, not the football we call soccer)Natasha Blackwood wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 20:03 Is superbowl like a bowling thing? I have no idea what it is
It's the biggest football show of the year, basically the championship, and it has a halftime show with a famous singer every year. Though, I will say, it does have a lot of controversies, but that doesn't stop me from watching it for the fun ads (literally, it's much better than normal ads) and the free (for me) halftime concert. (not free for those who paid to go and watch)
For the opening ceremony, Green Day is performing, I believe? American Idiot (don't quote me on this). For the national anthem, Charlie Puth is playing. For the Halftime Show, Bad Bunny is singing and performing. They will also have a Puerto Rico Sign Language Interpreter for this as well! Brandi Carlile is singing America the Beautiful. Coco Jones is singing Lift Every Voice and Sing.
The football teams playing are Seattle Seahawks and New England Patriots.
Last edited by Vladislav Liam Gunther on 8 Feb 2026, 20:14, edited 4 times in total.
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Yeah...I'll be watching it maybe... but first Inpc stuff!
Let's Chat!
It's a Muggle thing!Natasha Blackwood wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 20:03 Is superbowl like a bowling thing? I have no idea what it is
You see, American Muggles have this thing where one person makes this huuuuuuge bowl of soup, right? And then they invite over all their friends for a soup bowl party!
And when everyone is there, they have treats like chicken wings and nachos. And then they sit around the table watching the soup bowl.
I'm not sure what kind of soup they make, and I can't imagine watching a bowl of soup for hours and hours is very exciting, but that's what Muggles do!!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Yes that sounds very accurate. It's like watching paint dry, it's so very exciting, you just take your eyes off of it.Colin McCoire wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 20:13It's a Muggle thing!Natasha Blackwood wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 20:03 Is superbowl like a bowling thing? I have no idea what it is
You see, American Muggles have this thing where one person makes this huuuuuuge bowl of soup, right? And then they invite over all their friends for a soup bowl party!
And when everyone is there, they have treats like chicken wings and nachos. And then they sit around the table watching the soup bowl.
I'm not sure what kind of soup they make, and I can't imagine watching a bowl of soup is very exciting, but that's what Muggles do!!
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Yep, that's muggles do. Sounds fun!
Let's Chat!
Morning Norena!! I'm good, you?
Let's Chat!
Super good! Any plans for the day?
Let's Chat!
Right? I've also read that some of the ads are AI generated.Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 20:15Yes that sounds very accurate. It's like watching paint dry, it's so very exciting, you just take your eyes off of it.Colin McCoire wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 20:13It's a Muggle thing!Natasha Blackwood wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 20:03 Is superbowl like a bowling thing? I have no idea what it is
You see, American Muggles have this thing where one person makes this huuuuuuge bowl of soup, right? And then they invite over all their friends for a soup bowl party!
And when everyone is there, they have treats like chicken wings and nachos. And then they sit around the table watching the soup bowl.
I'm not sure what kind of soup they make, and I can't imagine watching a bowl of soup is very exciting, but that's what Muggles do!!
Not interested.
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Wow. These muggles use AI to generate things?Colin McCoire wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 20:19Right? I've also read that some of the ads are AI generated.Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 20:15Yes that sounds very accurate. It's like watching paint dry, it's so very exciting, you just take your eyes off of it.Colin McCoire wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 20:13It's a Muggle thing!Natasha Blackwood wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 20:03 Is superbowl like a bowling thing? I have no idea what it is
You see, American Muggles have this thing where one person makes this huuuuuuge bowl of soup, right? And then they invite over all their friends for a soup bowl party!
And when everyone is there, they have treats like chicken wings and nachos. And then they sit around the table watching the soup bowl.
I'm not sure what kind of soup they make, and I can't imagine watching a bowl of soup is very exciting, but that's what Muggles do!!
Not interested.
I'd rather just use magic.
I'm not interested either.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |