OOC Let's Chat!

Is superbowl like a bowling thing? I have no idea what it is

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
Natasha Blackwood wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 20:03 Is superbowl like a bowling thing? I have no idea what it is
Football, it's a big football thing ig. (American Football to be clear, not the football we call soccer)
It's the biggest football show of the year, basically the championship, and it has a halftime show with a famous singer every year. Though, I will say, it does have a lot of controversies, but that doesn't stop me from watching it for the fun ads (literally, it's much better than normal ads) and the free (for me) halftime concert. (not free for those who paid to go and watch)

For the opening ceremony, Green Day is performing, I believe? American Idiot (don't quote me on this). For the national anthem, Charlie Puth is playing. For the Halftime Show, Bad Bunny is singing and performing. They will also have a Puerto Rico Sign Language Interpreter for this as well! Brandi Carlile is singing America the Beautiful. Coco Jones is singing Lift Every Voice and Sing.

The football teams playing are Seattle Seahawks and New England Patriots.
Last edited by Vladislav Liam Gunther on 8 Feb 2026, 20:14, edited 4 times in total.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah...I'll be watching it maybe... but first Inpc stuff!


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Natasha Blackwood wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 20:03 Is superbowl like a bowling thing? I have no idea what it is
It's a Muggle thing!

You see, American Muggles have this thing where one person makes this huuuuuuge bowl of soup, right? And then they invite over all their friends for a soup bowl party!

And when everyone is there, they have treats like chicken wings and nachos. And then they sit around the table watching the soup bowl.

I'm not sure what kind of soup they make, and I can't imagine watching a bowl of soup for hours and hours is very exciting, but that's what Muggles do!!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 20:13
Natasha Blackwood wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 20:03 Is superbowl like a bowling thing? I have no idea what it is
It's a Muggle thing!

You see, American Muggles have this thing where one person makes this huuuuuuge bowl of soup, right? And then they invite over all their friends for a soup bowl party!

And when everyone is there, they have treats like chicken wings and nachos. And then they sit around the table watching the soup bowl.

I'm not sure what kind of soup they make, and I can't imagine watching a bowl of soup is very exciting, but that's what Muggles do!!
Yes that sounds very accurate. It's like watching paint dry, it's so very exciting, you just take your eyes off of it.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Yep, that's muggles do. Sounds fun!


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Norena Kim wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 19:52
Morning Hana! Hyd?
Morning Norena!! I'm good, you?

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 20:17
Norena Kim wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 19:52
Morning Hana! Hyd?
Morning Norena!! I'm good, you?
Super good! Any plans for the day?

iNPC: Jasper Reyes
pretty face, pretty heart, pretty soul, pretty girl <3

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 20:15
Colin McCoire wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 20:13
Natasha Blackwood wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 20:03 Is superbowl like a bowling thing? I have no idea what it is
It's a Muggle thing!

You see, American Muggles have this thing where one person makes this huuuuuuge bowl of soup, right? And then they invite over all their friends for a soup bowl party!

And when everyone is there, they have treats like chicken wings and nachos. And then they sit around the table watching the soup bowl.

I'm not sure what kind of soup they make, and I can't imagine watching a bowl of soup is very exciting, but that's what Muggles do!!
Yes that sounds very accurate. It's like watching paint dry, it's so very exciting, you just take your eyes off of it.
Right? I've also read that some of the ads are AI generated.

Not interested.

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 20:19
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 20:15
Colin McCoire wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 20:13
Natasha Blackwood wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 20:03 Is superbowl like a bowling thing? I have no idea what it is
It's a Muggle thing!

You see, American Muggles have this thing where one person makes this huuuuuuge bowl of soup, right? And then they invite over all their friends for a soup bowl party!

And when everyone is there, they have treats like chicken wings and nachos. And then they sit around the table watching the soup bowl.

I'm not sure what kind of soup they make, and I can't imagine watching a bowl of soup is very exciting, but that's what Muggles do!!
Yes that sounds very accurate. It's like watching paint dry, it's so very exciting, you just take your eyes off of it.
Right? I've also read that some of the ads are AI generated.

Not interested.
Wow. These muggles use AI to generate things?

I'd rather just use magic.

I'm not interested either. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.