OOC Let's Chat!

Casey Stone wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 16:09
Colin McCoire wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 15:59
Casey Stone wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 12:06
Colin McCoire wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 05:49
Casey Stone wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 09:57 Ugghh today's gonna be busy... :sad:
Up to no good I reckon! :lol:
*Tackles!*

Says you! :P
Aye says me!

*wrestles!*

I can spot a trouble maker like you!
I ain't gettin' my head stuck in contraptions like you!
Oh mate! That was --- I had no idea Muggles could be that clever! Thank God our Emmi knows about muggle magic!

(OOC: Ack I need to reply to that! :sweatingbullets: )

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Why is it so hard to choose a school for an iNPC?

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
That's because you're a total doofus, Colin! Don't you actually study in your No-Majery class? I mean. We learn about all kinds of bat spit things!

@Diana Roberts:
Choose Ilvermorny! It's the best school EVER!!!

Werewolves? I know one needs to be neutered!
Colin McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
*looks at Emmi reply list...*

*Sigh* Better get to it.

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Cursa McCoire wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 17:55 That's because you're a total doofus, Colin! Don't you actually study in your No-Majery class? I mean. We learn about all kinds of bat spit things!

@Diana Roberts:
Choose Ilvermorny! It's the best school EVER!!!
I never thought of the possibility of werewolves requiring to be neutered. This is a marvel to me!

[ the golden girl; the harshness of such warm light ]
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.

OOC Let's Chat!
Aurelia Valentine wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 18:10
Cursa McCoire wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 17:55 That's because you're a total doofus, Colin! Don't you actually study in your No-Majery class? I mean. We learn about all kinds of bat spit things!

@Diana Roberts:
Choose Ilvermorny! It's the best school EVER!!!
I never thought of the possibility of werewolves requiring to be neutered. This is a marvel to me!
sobbing

AV HI

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 17:45
Julia Evans wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 17:42
Casey Stone wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 17:37 Finally! The release of some more Casey lore!! :wow:

Though probably not the best I could've done with it :lol:
Just read it... Its awesome! I still need to wait till april for my INPC, but I want my INPC a year younger thab julia so i'll be waiting till summer :cry:
You were registered in July, so you could technically get an iNPC now, but I completely understand waiting until summer for a younger character! Hope the wait doesn’t feel too long!
Actually, I registered in July, but only made my character and got accepted in octobed soooo. Hopefully it doesnt... Julia's INPC is gonna be her cuz sister cause of a family rift

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Aurelia Valentine wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 18:10
Cursa McCoire wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 17:55 That's because you're a total doofus, Colin! Don't you actually study in your No-Majery class? I mean. We learn about all kinds of bat spit things!

@Diana Roberts:
Choose Ilvermorny! It's the best school EVER!!!
I never thought of the possibility of werewolves requiring to be neutered. This is a marvel to me!
Especially[/] Colin! Boy's a dog!

Werewolves? I know one needs to be neutered!
Colin McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 18:07 *looks at Emmi reply list...*

*Sigh* Better get to it.
*sighs in Emmi*

shutitcurses

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 18:11
Aurelia Valentine wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 18:10
Cursa McCoire wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 17:55 That's because you're a total doofus, Colin! Don't you actually study in your No-Majery class? I mean. We learn about all kinds of bat spit things!

@Diana Roberts:
Choose Ilvermorny! It's the best school EVER!!!
I never thought of the possibility of werewolves requiring to be neutered. This is a marvel to me!

sobbing

AV HI
:lol:

[ the golden girl; the harshness of such warm light ]
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.