OOC Let's Chat!

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 11:01
Julia Evans wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 10:56
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 10:55
Julia Evans wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 10:42
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 10:42

H Jules!
Hru?
Good! Studying English
Niceeeeee. I'm just getting bored...
Your test are over?
No. Have a test week next week :cry2: but am taking a brake today (and cause my grandparents are here) Supposed to be taking a nap rn...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 11:03
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 11:01
Julia Evans wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 10:56
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 10:55
Julia Evans wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 10:42

Hru?
Good! Studying English
Niceeeeee. I'm just getting bored...
Your test are over?
No. Have a test week next week :cry2: but am taking a brake today (and cause my grandparents are here) Supposed to be taking a nap rn...
Ohhhh, okay! I usually don't nap unless I'm sick or have a headache

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 11:15
Julia Evans wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 11:03
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 11:01
Julia Evans wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 10:56
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 10:55

Good! Studying English
Niceeeeee. I'm just getting bored...
Your test are over?
No. Have a test week next week :cry2: but am taking a brake today (and cause my grandparents are here) Supposed to be taking a nap rn...
Ohhhh, okay! I usually don't nap unless I'm sick or have a headache
Even I don't but i slept at like 1 am and woke up at 7 am for a class soooooo

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 05:49
Casey Stone wrote: 6 Feb 2026, 09:57 Ugghh today's gonna be busy... :sad:
Up to no good I reckon! :lol:
*Tackles!*

Says you! :P

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 09:46
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 09:24 I am so freaking scared...... I have got a mock test rn, and I haven't learned anything.......
Oh dear................ Good Luck! What for?
Social Science..... It went sorta good, considering I hate that subject.....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 12:08
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 09:46
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 09:24 I am so freaking scared...... I have got a mock test rn, and I haven't learned anything.......
Oh dear................ Good Luck! What for?
Social Science..... It went sorta good, considering I hate that subject.....
Thats great!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 12:10
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 12:08
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 09:46
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 09:24 I am so freaking scared...... I have got a mock test rn, and I haven't learned anything.......
Oh dear................ Good Luck! What for?
Social Science..... It went sorta good, considering I hate that subject.....
Thats great!
Yeah....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Morning guys!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Aves! :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 14:08 Morning guys!
Good Morning!