Let's Chat!
No. Have a test week next weekLaasya Manjunath wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 11:01Your test are over?Julia Evans wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 10:56Niceeeeee. I'm just getting bored...
Let's Chat!
Ohhhh, okay! I usually don't nap unless I'm sick or have a headacheJulia Evans wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 11:03No. Have a test week next weekLaasya Manjunath wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 11:01Your test are over?Julia Evans wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 10:56Niceeeeee. I'm just getting bored...but am taking a brake today (and cause my grandparents are here) Supposed to be taking a nap rn...
Let's Chat!
Even I don't but i slept at like 1 am and woke up at 7 am for a class sooooooLaasya Manjunath wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 11:15Ohhhh, okay! I usually don't nap unless I'm sick or have a headacheJulia Evans wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 11:03No. Have a test week next weekLaasya Manjunath wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 11:01Your test are over?but am taking a brake today (and cause my grandparents are here) Supposed to be taking a nap rn...
Let's Chat!
Let's Chat!
Social Science..... It went sorta good, considering I hate that subject.....Laasya Manjunath wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 09:46Oh dear................ Good Luck! What for?Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 09:24 I am so freaking scared...... I have got a mock test rn, and I haven't learned anything.......
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Thats great!Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 12:08Social Science..... It went sorta good, considering I hate that subject.....Laasya Manjunath wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 09:46Oh dear................ Good Luck! What for?Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 09:24 I am so freaking scared...... I have got a mock test rn, and I haven't learned anything.......
Let's Chat!
Yeah....Laasya Manjunath wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 12:10Thats great!Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 12:08Social Science..... It went sorta good, considering I hate that subject.....Laasya Manjunath wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 09:46Oh dear................ Good Luck! What for?Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 09:24 I am so freaking scared...... I have got a mock test rn, and I haven't learned anything.......
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Morning guys!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Morning Aves!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Good Morning!