OOC Let's Chat!

Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 02:41
Reducio
Avery Gray wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 02:29
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 02:25
Avery Gray wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 02:16
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 02:16

I have to say, the ceremony seems okay but I REALLY loved the Paris 2024 Summer Olympics Opening Ceremony a lotttt more.
Same! It was way more entertaining!
Lowk I'm curious about how LA28 is gonna turn out, how this is gonna be produced/performed. It's obv not a big deal or anything but like I'm curious what traditions its gonna do.

ALSO I WENT BY THE olympic cauldron used for the Atlanta 1996 olympics like two years ago. Its not new news but still lol.
It sounds a bit boring but it was cool to see ^^
As someone who's been to every state in the US and loves seeing cool stuff I'm honestly jealous that you got to see that. :grin:

Also, I'm excited for it too! It's going to be interesting to finally see what they'll do since I wasn't even alive when the US hosted last. :lol:


I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO VISIT OTHER STATES, I've been to (not counting flying over, but i'll count stopping at because I spent more than an hour waiting at said stop in said state*)
Flordia, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee, Kentucky, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania*, New Jersey (briefly), Pennsylvania, and New York. I don't think we went to Delaware, but definitely NJ for a brief hour or two.. lol it was the way GPS took us. OH and Maine!

I've never really been to the other states and even with the ones I mentioned above, I've only vacationed or stayed in a hotel in 6 of the ones I mentioned. They were still a brief trip as we'd end up coming home two days later.

Though, will say I often wonder what each state would do for their Olympic ceremony, considering we do one in each state. I feel like NC/TN/KY would do country music/bluegrass with country themes lol
My fam always takes a summer trip every year and we've driven to 49 of the 5o states (we've visited Hawaii, but we obviously can't drive there. :lol:) I can say that I love how unique each state is! I hope you get to visit the other states someday!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 03:07
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 02:41
Reducio
Avery Gray wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 02:29
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 02:25
Avery Gray wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 02:16

Same! It was way more entertaining!
Lowk I'm curious about how LA28 is gonna turn out, how this is gonna be produced/performed. It's obv not a big deal or anything but like I'm curious what traditions its gonna do.

ALSO I WENT BY THE olympic cauldron used for the Atlanta 1996 olympics like two years ago. Its not new news but still lol.
It sounds a bit boring but it was cool to see ^^
As someone who's been to every state in the US and loves seeing cool stuff I'm honestly jealous that you got to see that. :grin:

Also, I'm excited for it too! It's going to be interesting to finally see what they'll do since I wasn't even alive when the US hosted last. :lol:


I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO VISIT OTHER STATES, I've been to (not counting flying over, but i'll count stopping at because I spent more than an hour waiting at said stop in said state*)
Flordia, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee, Kentucky, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania*, New Jersey (briefly), Pennsylvania, and New York. I don't think we went to Delaware, but definitely NJ for a brief hour or two.. lol it was the way GPS took us. OH and Maine!

I've never really been to the other states and even with the ones I mentioned above, I've only vacationed or stayed in a hotel in 6 of the ones I mentioned. They were still a brief trip as we'd end up coming home two days later.

Though, will say I often wonder what each state would do for their Olympic ceremony, considering we do one in each state. I feel like NC/TN/KY would do country music/bluegrass with country themes lol
My fam always takes a summer trip every year and we've driven to 49 of the 5o states (we've visited Hawaii, but we obviously can't drive there. :lol:) I can say that I love how unique each state is! I hope you get to visit the other states someday!
Wow that’s a lot of states! I’ve only been to about 6 during my stay in the US

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 03:13
Avery Gray wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 03:07
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 02:41
Reducio
Avery Gray wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 02:29
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 02:25
Lowk I'm curious about how LA28 is gonna turn out, how this is gonna be produced/performed. It's obv not a big deal or anything but like I'm curious what traditions its gonna do.

ALSO I WENT BY THE olympic cauldron used for the Atlanta 1996 olympics like two years ago. Its not new news but still lol.
It sounds a bit boring but it was cool to see ^^
As someone who's been to every state in the US and loves seeing cool stuff I'm honestly jealous that you got to see that. :grin:

Also, I'm excited for it too! It's going to be interesting to finally see what they'll do since I wasn't even alive when the US hosted last. :lol:


I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO VISIT OTHER STATES, I've been to (not counting flying over, but i'll count stopping at because I spent more than an hour waiting at said stop in said state*)
Flordia, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee, Kentucky, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania*, New Jersey (briefly), Pennsylvania, and New York. I don't think we went to Delaware, but definitely NJ for a brief hour or two.. lol it was the way GPS took us. OH and Maine!

I've never really been to the other states and even with the ones I mentioned above, I've only vacationed or stayed in a hotel in 6 of the ones I mentioned. They were still a brief trip as we'd end up coming home two days later.

Though, will say I often wonder what each state would do for their Olympic ceremony, considering we do one in each state. I feel like NC/TN/KY would do country music/bluegrass with country themes lol
My fam always takes a summer trip every year and we've driven to 49 of the 5o states (we've visited Hawaii, but we obviously can't drive there. :lol:) I can say that I love how unique each state is! I hope you get to visit the other states someday!
Wow that’s a lot of states! I’ve only been to about 6 during my stay in the US
Neat! I live in the US so that’s why I’ve been to all of them. :lol:

Though I have only been to three other countries, but that will hopefully change this summer! :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 02:46
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 02:44 @Sage Willows what's wrong :(((
someone from my old friend group apparently is passing around a list for people to sign if they hate me/reasons why they hate me
That doesn't sound like a good friend group at all. I'm sorry you're going through that. Update, I have folded 1000 paper Stars in almost 2 month6

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 03:19
Sage Willows wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 02:46
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 02:44 @Sage Willows what's wrong :(((
someone from my old friend group apparently is passing around a list for people to sign if they hate me/reasons why they hate me
That doesn't sound like a good friend group at all. I'm sorry you're going through that.
thankfully I haven't spoken to any of them in like five months... but it's still really upsetting

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 03:22
Lotus Lively wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 03:19
Sage Willows wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 02:46
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 02:44 @Sage Willows what's wrong :(((
someone from my old friend group apparently is passing around a list for people to sign if they hate me/reasons why they hate me
That doesn't sound like a good friend group at all. I'm sorry you're going through that.
thankfully I haven't spoken to any of them in like five months... but it's still really upsetting
Well they don't deserve you and I know you deserve better

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
I had some cinnamon pretzels and i'm watching my comfort show so doing a bit better, still upset though
thanks everyone for your support <3

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 03:51 I had some cinnamon pretzels and i'm watching my comfort show so doing a bit better, still upset though
thanks everyone for your support <3
I'm late, but you deserve much better, Sage TT Please take care, we're here for you!

To live is to be loved ♡
Come visit The Fox Den.

OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 02:00 Hiya Jose! How have you been?
Im good!! Studying for my exams next week :sweatingbullets: whew!
How are ya? :>

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 03:51 I had some cinnamon pretzels and i'm watching my comfort show so doing a bit better, still upset though
thanks everyone for your support <3
A bit late but those ‘friends’ don’t deserve someone amazing like you!
Hope you feel better! <3