Let's Chat!
@Sage Willows what's wrong
((
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
someone from my old friend group apparently is passing around a list for people to sign if they hate me/reasons why they hate me
Let's Chat!
is this not something to report to the principal because that is.. not great ;-;Sage Willows wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 02:46someone from my old friend group apparently is passing around a list for people to sign if they hate me/reasons why they hate me
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
I mean I probably could but I doubt they'd do anything... my school isn't great about handling stuff like thisVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 02:48is this not something to report to the principal because that is.. not great ;-;Sage Willows wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 02:46someone from my old friend group apparently is passing around a list for people to sign if they hate me/reasons why they hate me
Let's Chat!
I mean my school gave me half a day in iss for being in a fight that I started ;-; (it was actually 1 day but it was after state testing so by that point I spent like 2-3 hours in iss) and the other person spent 3 days in iss. Since then, other than being called to the principal's office, I hadn't had iss ;-; mind you, I was bad on here at 15, imagine me at 12 ;-;Sage Willows wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 02:49I mean I probably could but I doubt they'd do anything... my school isn't great about handling stuff like thisVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 02:48is this not something to report to the principal because that is.. not great ;-;Sage Willows wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 02:46someone from my old friend group apparently is passing around a list for people to sign if they hate me/reasons why they hate me
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
dude i'd be so anxious if I got put in thatVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 02:51I mean my school gave me half a day in iss for being in a fight that I started ;-; (it was actually 1 day but it was after state testing so by that point I spent like 2-3 hours in iss) and the other person spent 3 days in iss. Since then, other than being called to the principal's office, I hadn't had iss ;-; mind you, I was bad on here at 15, imagine me at 12 ;-;Sage Willows wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 02:49I mean I probably could but I doubt they'd do anything... my school isn't great about handling stuff like thisVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 02:48is this not something to report to the principal because that is.. not great ;-;Sage Willows wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 02:46someone from my old friend group apparently is passing around a list for people to sign if they hate me/reasons why they hate me
i was told that over 20 people have signed it already but I don't know who/what was said other than it apparently exists
Let's Chat!
I'm sorry Sage
have a hug
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
No! Sage that's so horrid. People can be so mean to wonderful people!